Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Your Brows

I love this app there are so many templates to use and it is extremely easy to set up, this app is a definite must-have for any store

Avvini Athletica

I used Personizely to collect email addresses when people are about to leave my site. It works great and helps me to follow up with potential customers that did have interest in my products.

Jao Wholesale Online

This app is doing exactly what I need and looks good doing it. I checked out a few apps, this one is a little more expensive but worth every penny. The interface is very easy to use. I was able to make a pop up, customized to our brand in minutes and it blended in seamlessly to our style.

But even more important than that is the amazing customer service! Sergiu went above and beyond helping me... our website has some very specific needs. He actually built a customization into the app for us! (could be because I'm special, or because they are awesome.) They even spent time over the weekend helping me configure it. Highly recommend this app.

July 9, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! It was a pleasure solving the problem for you :-) Happy with our collaboration!

allhappydog.com

Easy to set up and use. Customer support is among the best I've ever worked with. Thank you, Personizely team for the awesome app!

tentway

The support team is great. Damian helped me with my issue being really fast and very friendly. The happy user here!

ilayda Market

Тhey have great features, turn-key solutions, and just amazing support. The people who work there are attentive, flexible and ready to go out of their way for the client.

Desiree's Style

Personizely is a very well designed and thought out app that can really help you make conversions allow you to grow your email marketing list

featherandluster

One of the essential apps for anyone on Shopify. Use this app to grow your email list and boost your sales! Recommend to anyone!

Item Lord

Personizely helped me convert visitors into customers. Very helpful with the store and helped a lot with sales. Definitely a great app!

Kinevo Fitness

Brilliant app! Even without technical knowledge, their step by step procedure lets you create any widget in a few seconds.