Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Little Curiosity's

Awesome app for any business size. Helps me to convert more visitors into customers and increase my average order value. Recommend!

jesse estala

This is a good retention app that has helped me with conversion optimization. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Popcorn Depot

I use this app for upselling and cross-sell, and honestly, I very like results. If you want to improve your average order value then I suggest this app.

Gaulelo_Events

It helped me a lot, the support is really fast, friendly and helped me out several times. I can highly suggest the app

RedHills Coffee

Works like a charm! Easy to install and after seconds you have created an upsell and a cross-sell already

Decadent Boutique

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use and have very helpful video tutorials to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

Chakras Balanced

I wanted to increase sales and this app definitely helped me. Set up was easy and it looks great on the site. Definitely would recommend this app to increase sales.

Everydaytrinkets

Awesome app, very easy to use. Would recommend for any business who want to grow their email list, boost sales with upsells and cross-sells.

DecorTheFuture

We'd like to thank the Personizely team for a great app that is providing so much value. Able to turn traffic into contacts which is what we wanted to do. Highly recommended, It has a clean interface. Easy to set up and maintain.

Primesoft Store

Great and simple app. Very simple to use and manage and the builder enables you to create beautiful and convertible widgets in few clicks. Recommend!