Reviews (232)

Merchants find this app beneficial for boosting conversions, reducing cart abandonment, and increasing order values with features like promotional pop-ups, cross-selling, and upselling. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with other marketing tools, and responsive customer support. Despite being seen as slightly expensive by some, many find it cost-effective due to its immediate impact on sales and ability to replace multiple other apps.

October 28, 2019

This app helped me to increase my sales by 20%. Cross-sell and upsell widgets are brilliant. Thank you

carmencarmen
Belgium
Almost 3 years using the app
Personizely replied June 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We are thrilled that you decided to try out Personizely and we’re happy to hear that it helps you grow your store! We hope that it will only get better in the future, and we are always here to help.

Hope you have a great day!

May 9, 2019

I love this app. Makes collecting emails very easy. The design editor also makes this process very enjoyable.

Afrikans.co
Personizely replied May 31, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

January 4, 2023

This is one of the best apps you can install for your store. It's so versatile that it can replace half a dozen other apps you might need and allows you to keep everything in the same aesthetic. I love it.

Subminimal
Singapore
Edited February 20, 2020

This is probably the best and most important marketing app in the Shopify App store. You need a 2-3h to understand everything properly. I had some problems and the support staff was very helpful and patient to solve everything in no time.

Absolutely amazing. Honestly!

Best,
stilform.com team

stilform GmbH
Germany
Personizely replied April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. We hope you have a great day!
Polina | Personizely Team

September 17, 2020

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

My Dream Store
India
Personizely replied April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it
looks and works great! Really has made a huge difference to my store!

Mama Tummy World
About 2 years using the app
April 1, 2020

If you have a shopify store, this app is a must have! Super convenient features and easy to use.

five and two jewelry
Almost 2 years using the app
Personizely replied June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

January 4, 2022

Great app; tons of customization and intuitive. I think I tried 4-5 of those other "bar apps" before I found this one and felt it was the best featured. It's a little more pricey, but I consider it worth it.

RadSalsa⚡️
May 5, 2020

So easy to use and so great to be able to customise any pop up! Also shows analytics which is super helpful!

Saya Skincare
Personizely replied May 27, 2021

October 1, 2021

Great customer service first of all! I want to thank Damian and Sergiu for their precious help. The app is easy to use, and if not there's a lot of tutorial to learn how to use it. Hope it will boost our e-shop sales See you soon !

Jay & Joy