Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

My Dream Store

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

bacah

As a newbie to the pop-op world of marketing, this app has an ease of use that makes sense to me. I'd downloaded several apps but with Personizely I was able to create what I needed in 10 minutes. Not only was I able to create a pop-up but also a slide in and have already gotten opt-ins as a result.

I did have a few issues, learners error, and when I emailed support they prompt and very helpful.

TANTARA

I have been using the app for around 3 months now. I really like the customization options and the features, it has helped me reduce my cart abandonment rates thanks to shipping costs bar and exit intent popup, increase AOV thanks to cross-sell features and increase my newsletter subscrition. I find very useful the possibilities of customization on display (as I sell in different countries and target different types of public). So far so good for the reasons I decided to use it.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.
Hope you have a delightful day!

FibraMask

Damian provided OK support, but it just wasn't as straight forward and did not work as expected. It might be very powerful, but for the price he's asking I'd expect a better experience. Trying another addon for the upsell and exit intent popups.

BarStash

Great customer service, really easy to use, and the look is so appealing. It can make a noobie look like a master, aside from it all it makes so much sense for the placements and locations. Awesome stuff!!!!!

May 27, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

ZHIYUN Store

Really good! Online support is quick and helpful! It really meets my demand when I want to design popup.

June 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your generous feedback! We hope that your experience will only get better with time, and we are always happy to help with any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful day,

ThilMarket

Since I'm using this one my list building widget is working really good. The app always works and doesn't make your site slower.

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are very happy that we could help and meet your expectations. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience.

Product Junkie DC

Great app and they offer a nice initial tutorial on how to personalize. Cross sell feature is easy to use.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Hope you have a delightful day!

Saya Skincare

So easy to use and so great to be able to customise any pop up! Also shows analytics which is super helpful!

May 27, 2021

ESTRO - Luxury Designer Outlet

I just added this app and looks great! It has really a lot of functions that can help your website and customers grow! Customer service is also very helpful. Hope i can add more informations in the next week after using it a little bit more.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating.
We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!