Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

laBelle Expressions

We like this app. It is straight forward and the app does what it says. Maybe it can be enhanced with an upsell part.

Life Savers

Personizely is a Good app that I added now I wait for results. This app drive attention to other product that customers many not have seen

fortytwentyone

So easy to use and seems to be working well. The app was easy to install and make the necessary changes to look aesthetically pleasing on my site.

Truzman's

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

Blingkingapparals

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store.

aliddlebitofall

I used the personizely app to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

Overli Kawaii

Personizely is an excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it.

Anti Cellulite Co

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

Firewatermerchantsltd

TechKingzz

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.