Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Sales Promotions

I used this app to grow my email list and reduce cart abandonment rate. It really works! Try it out for yourself. I plan to use it in my other stores.

JB Publishing Group

Personizely is a very nice app. Larger features set, like email collector, cross sell, upsell, cart abandonment, cart progress, website personalization and more. Easy to use. Very responsible support. Recommend to everyone!

Rebel Elite

The app and support are awesome! The app works exactly the way I want it too and has helped me build an email list!

J Jewels Collections

The app is really easy to use and inexpensive, unlike other apps I've used. Recommend to everyone who wants to increase the conversion rate!

World Soccer Gallery

Powerful tool! It's better than Privy or Justuno and can replace a couple of apps while at the time save money.

Cable Connect TV

Just awesome! Keep up the good work. Our business has grown tremendously as a result of implementing the cart abandonment popups.

jays car accessories

This app really useful to increase sales and it's so simple to set up any widgets types. Thanks! Recommend!

GoldenTrendTech

Very powerful and EASY to use! If you are looking for something to grow your email list, reduce cart abandonment, personalize your website, here you have it!

TecChvs

Brilliant! Looking for an app just like this. Easy set up, has all the features I need. Really good tool for new store owners!

BigTopShirtShop.com

App has a glitch which causes the cart no to function properly. Another glitch causes the app to install in backup versions of your theme. This caused a myriad of issues and an expensive process for diagnosing. Support was friendly, but seemed to either not completely understand the issue or lacked understanding on how this affected us with regards to time/money. They offered a discount, but other issues with the app means even a discount doesn't make the app worthwhile. For example, you have to create upsell widgets one by one by one. This may be sufficient for a site with only a few products. If you have the number of products we have (4000), its just not realistic to consider an app that requires us to do anything one product at a time. We'll swallow the cost of our developers 5 hours of diagnostics and move on.