Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Cece's Capsules

I installed this app to do simple and stylish cross-sell pop-ups which this one achieved beautifully and without much extra help. I've started experimenting with the other widgets with some success and am overall impressed by the user-friendliness and ease of this app.

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive feedback. We always strive to meet our customers’ expectations and we are always happy when we do. Please never hesitate to let us know if we can improve your experience in any way and we hope you have a fantastic day!

PURE OIL

A great popup builder and the support was very receptive when I needed help. Just getting used but seems really promising.

June 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are always happy to hear from you, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that Personizely continues to deliver great results.

Catch Dublin

Great app, still getting used to it. Extremely easy to build widgets. I have tried other cross sale apps, this one is by far the best. Support is excellent.

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope that we continue to meet your expectations in the future.

Tech Rxco

VERY GOOD Looking app and easy to use! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH! If their app does not have a function you need, email them and they will add it! Love it!

October 29, 2020

Pets saga

Such a great app with such great support. Would really recommend this app to the newly opened stores.

My Dream Store

We must say your support is the best support across all Shopify apps. This app helps us to improve our RoAS as well. Kudos to their team to build such as a great app :)

April 29, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

bacah

As a newbie to the pop-op world of marketing, this app has an ease of use that makes sense to me. I'd downloaded several apps but with Personizely I was able to create what I needed in 10 minutes. Not only was I able to create a pop-up but also a slide in and have already gotten opt-ins as a result.

I did have a few issues, learners error, and when I emailed support they prompt and very helpful.

TANTARA

I have been using the app for around 3 months now. I really like the customization options and the features, it has helped me reduce my cart abandonment rates thanks to shipping costs bar and exit intent popup, increase AOV thanks to cross-sell features and increase my newsletter subscrition. I find very useful the possibilities of customization on display (as I sell in different countries and target different types of public). So far so good for the reasons I decided to use it.

June 7, 2021

FibraMask

Damian provided OK support, but it just wasn't as straight forward and did not work as expected. It might be very powerful, but for the price he's asking I'd expect a better experience. Trying another addon for the upsell and exit intent popups.

BarStash

Great customer service, really easy to use, and the look is so appealing. It can make a noobie look like a master, aside from it all it makes so much sense for the placements and locations. Awesome stuff!!!!!