Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell, Black Friday

theyounger

I like this app, especially the "sales motivator" feature, it works perfectly, has increased my sales like crazy! Highly recommend to everyone!

VisualDiamondArts

Great app, personizely support is competent, fast and friendly. We recommend this quality app. Thank you!

NBoxx

I used Personizely to make announcements on free shipping and for growing my email list. Super app and easy to use. I love it!

Social Tie Co.

Great conversion optimization app. Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

mudsale

I am really happy with this app. Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it. This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any ecommerce store

Perfumora

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already made 12 upsells that almost doubled my AOV. Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

Megenn Michele

Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

World General

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page

Beauty Fashion Official

Out of all the apps, this is user-friendly and has beautiful templates! And makes my website look very presentable to my visitors. Highly recommend!

Guide4Certs

I love how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales