Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

NEWMOMME

Personizely app works perfectly. I can customize it to my exact needs and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to any store.

Kafuné hair

My store is relatively new and Personizely made it simple to setup Pop-Ups that help with growing my email list and converting users.

Empire 1 Sports.com

Great Experience, Personizely is a great app very useful for better look of website. I would Recommend this app especially to new users.

Read It Again Teez

Cross-sell and upsell features help me to increase my sales. Good performance until now. Clean and simple interface.

Gamers and chefs

Great Experience, Personizely is a great app very useful for better look of website. It really helped me convert my traffic into sales.

BluFlamingo

Many features for free. It helps every store to make an easy pop ups & can be adjusted by our needs.

kosmecabeauty

Super easy set-up, you need things this efficient for business nowadays. Cross Selling feature is awesome.

Bushel & A Peck Boutique

Personizely App helps me to increase conversion rate. Exactly what we needed and more! It is awesome.

Natura Only

Straight forward, simple setup. Will keep using so long as it works smoothly with my new Shopify Website

MiasLittleTreats

I use Personizely for email registration and cross selling and the templates are nice. I recommend this app.