Personizely Exit & Email Popup

Personizely Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

Top Rank Variety

Great app for capturing emails! It's easy to use and quick. Does the job. Building your email list is essential!

BritePup

I just love this app! It is a must for any online store! I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend Personizely to everyone!

eHumid

This app is awesome! It allowed me to create some beautiful designs for exit popup, which helps to increase conversions!

Vicious Creations

Helped us grow our email list in such a short amount of time! Highly recommend to everyone who looking to grow an email list.

calciofcstore.com

Personizely works great and definitely helps if you are trying to grow or scale your business. Would recommend to anyone!

Beauty Compay

Great app. The pop ups have a very professional appearance and they are very easy to customize to your store's theme.

ALKIMISS

This app is amazing and very easy to use. I am getting very good results. Lots of customers are signing up for our newsletter.

new plus size clothing

We love this application because it is intuitive and very professional, it makes our work much easier and helps us to convert visitors into customers

The Thankful Company

Working great! Really easy and does everything I need it to! Recommend to anyone who looking to boost sales!

Mud Diamond Assets

So far so good! This app has allowed me to seamlessly integrate a professional email pop up to aide with lead generation.