Petlytics: Pet Store Marketing

Collect email subscriptions, pet names, birthdays, & photos

Free

JustPet

Location Germany

I really want to use this app. But i need it in German. Can you change it for me to german? And need Change Settings, which Text will be as a option. And Option with photo and without a photo. Thank you. Let me know guys.

Loon arte

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best idea ever!!! You need to keep going developing the app, you should give more options to customise it, but it's amazing an idea ❤❤ Thank you

Galaxy Paw

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update review: Thank you for making it so I could see the preview in the app, I'm going to implement it into the store and let you know how it goes!

January 11, 2021

Latest Update (1/20/21): We launched 2 NEW features -
a) Customize the pop up to your brand colors
b) Preview the App in Action to make sure it's perfect

Both features are now LIVE under Petlytics > Settings.

Dear Friend,

We trust you are doing well. Thank you so much for the App review. We are delighted to hear from you. We are working towards implementing future launches of new features on the app such a preview on the checkout page and themes/colors customization.

You can experience the App in action on our DEMO store (LINK). Enter "petparade" as password when prompted. To complete the purchase, you should enter "1" for Card Number, "Test Name" for Card Name, "01/21" for Card Expiration and "111" for Security Code. After you hit "Pay Now" you should see the App in action on the "Thank You Page".