Pixc: Photo Resize , 1,961 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to efficiently resize multiple images, improving website speed, SEO, and store aesthetics. They praise its automatic resizing feature for enhancing image quality and appreciate the 'Pay As You Go' plan and free options. The app's reliability, performance, and customer service are also positively reviewed. It's particularly valued for its impact on mobile store appearance.

January 24, 2024

worse experience ever, app charged 39.15$ at the time of activation and did nothing instead of providing resizing 50 images free.

Telebrands Pakistan
Pakistan
About 17 hours using the app
April 1, 2023

I chose this product to help make all of my images the same size. Some of the shoes are huge, some are small, it only recommended I resize one image. I don't feel it made a huge difference. Then again, I may have misunderstood the purpose of the app.

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Pixc replied July 2, 2023

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with our Photo Resize app. We've sent you an email to help you better with the app. Hope to hear from you soon.

July 9, 2023

This app was horrible and made every one of my photos worse!! I have 650+ photos on my site and its going to take forever now to go and manually resize each image.

Deadstock LLC.
3 months using the app
Pixc replied July 9, 2023

I'm sorry to hear about this. We understand the trouble of manually resizing photos. Please note that our Photo Resize app has a 'restore' option so you can restore your original photos instead of manually resizing them. We have reached out to you through email to further assist you with this. Hoping to hear from you soon.

February 6, 2024

The app is not functional, leading to false advertising. It has failed to deliver on promised features and has caused significant inconvenience.

XGARDE
May 14, 2023

Horrible App, left all pics with white frames. Now I have to reinstall 100 plus pictures. Worst experience.

ruhi
Germany
9 months using the app
Pixc replied July 2, 2023

I'm sorry you encountered some difficulties using our Photo Resize app. We contacted you a few times to see how we can improve things for you. Please don't hesitate to reply to us so we can assist.

February 12, 2024

J'ai payé comme me l'a demandé un assistant de cette App pour pouvoir redimensionner mes 13 000 photos et enlever les bordures de toutes mes photos et après des heures de redimensionnement d'image, j'en ai encore tout un tas qui n'ont même pas été retouchées et impossible de les retoucher car l'application ne me propose même pas de les retoucher. Je me retrouve donc avec un travail fait à moitié par l'application bien que j'ai pourtant payé pour avoir un travail fait correctement et surtout complètement. J'ai envoyé un mail à l'assistance, j'attend leur réponse car je suis vraiment déçu d'avoir dû payer 19.99$ pour un travail aussi bâclé.

Dans la besace du p'tit Poucet
France
Edited August 8, 2018

Very disappointed. I used this app and it caused a nightmare situation for my store. We had edited every photo on our website and the app reverted our photos to the previous versions. This app needs work. I would not recommend it.

Magnetrx
Almost 5 years using the app
November 9, 2018

This used to be such a great app, but sadly over time it has gotten much worse and now, with the newest update, you can not even square images anymore.

Midtechknives
Over 4 years using the app
Pixc replied March 6, 2019

I'm sorry that you didn't have a great experience with our app. We didn't realize how many stores would use our app and were overloaded with millions of images. This is not an excuse but the good news is that as of February we have made a lot of updates and the app should be running a lot faster.

Please feel free to email me (Holly) or our customer service team so we can assist you. As the founder, I care deeply about our customers and making sure we build apps that help your business. hello@pixc.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited February 27, 2019

TERRIBLE!!!! Ask for help since I have thousands of pictures to update and this service take forever. Found 20000 images and has been running for five days and not even half way done! Never heard a work from customer service.....
Customer service just saying wait.They didnt make anything.

Vintagepillowsstore
Türkiye
Almost 4 years using the app
Pixc replied March 26, 2019

We're sorry for the technical issues and for the inconvenience we caused you.

We did reach out and I understand that we were able to fix your images by manually resizing them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with going forward.

We are always striving to improve our customer support and technology for our merchants.

Edited October 30, 2019

Perfect. Does exactly what it says, store line up looks so much more professional.

App updated - has thrown all the pics on my website out of size - it looks awful. Fingers crossed this gets sorted ASAP.....and we pay for this!

The Juniper Club
Over 2 years using the app
Pixc replied October 30, 2019

We apologize for the issue you have encountered. Our team has reached out to help you fix this ASAP.
Feel free to email me directly if it doesn't get sorted (holly at pixc.com)