Pickup & Delivery Buddy

Pickup & Delivery Buddy

by Keylay Apps

A buddy for all your pickup and delivery needs

smallholding

This is a great little app that has everything my business needs. It's fast to set up and easy to use and provides a benefit to me, my customers and my store that far outweighs its price. Not only that, the support has been outstanding - any questions or concerns have been promptly answered and solved. Highly recommend!

Balloons by CAR

I must have looked at well over fifteen pick up and delivery apps before deciding on this one by Keylay Apps. I'm glad I did, not only it is aesthetically clean and simple, but customer support is outstanding. Earlier this week I was having an issue with my delivery fee not showing up in my cart, and Kyle was extremely helpful with trouble shooting the problem. After a few back and forth emails, he helped me figure out the solution and now all is working great! Don't be hesitant in asking questions prior to installing this delivery app, or after you've installed it if you're having problems, because customer support is patient and prompt in responding to your emails. Well worth the monthly fee!

Yin's Wholefood

Very good Pickup & Delivery app, it is easy to set up and and comes with comprehensive features! I tried many delivery apps, this is the best delivery app I would say, it comes most of the features we need. The support is fantastic too, very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended! Thank you for providing this app service, this is really great app!

PEARL&LANI

Setup was very easy! We have been using this app for a month now and it has been working perfectly for us. It is very user friendly from the shop's perspective but also from the customer's. Most importantly, Customer Service is responsive and helpful! Thank you, Kyle!

The Keto Hackery

Customer service is awesome!!
The app had a few kinks during my initial setup (due to conflicts with another app) but Kile fixed them in just a few moments. This app has helped us be able to better control our day by not having 10 orders due at the same time. Wonderful!

du Pain & des Roses

We were looking for an application to have both price range by zones of delivery and displaying the calendar for our customers to choose a day. I tried many apps and none had everything until we found Pickup & Delivery Buddy and it filled all of our expectations ! Moreover, Kyle, the developper is very reactive and answered all of our requests. Many thanks Kyle for your application !!! Highly recommend !!

Ferme Caya

Great app ! Best option for pickup imo. Got a couples of requests that were filled withins days. Got 2 lines of css to write so it'll look good on my custom theme and it was really to go. Thanks a lot !