Picture It

Picture It

by Fork Equity

Live Art Preview to Increase Conversions

Art in the Arboretum

The app was easy to install and easy to apply to our art items. It adds an exciting new dimension to our annual art sale, which is going online for the first time ever this year because of the pandemic. Kudos to the development team for Picture It.

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Exactly what we were looking for! Love that customers can preview art on their own uploaded wall image. I just wish the Preview button was more visible (even the sticky right button is a little hard to see) So far, so good.

Garçon® Official Store

Truly awesome app! Our customers and ourselves absolutely love it *especially in these times of social distancing.*

We're a men's underwear and swimwear brand from Canada, and we decided to use it to help our customers try out garments from the comfort of their home.

Here is an example if you'd like to see: https://garconofficial.com/products/axiom-swim-brief?variant=31386510983267

Highly recommends for any kind of business!

Ivan Jones Artist

I love this app. It gives the viewer a chance to see my artwork in their own home which is something special for my website. I did have some teething problems which Ryan and Chris patiently sorted out for me. Excellent customer service. Many thanks - this app is strongly recommended and worth the money.

Colleen Ross Fine Art Gallery

This is a great app for artists. Most professional art shop sites have a Live Preview feature, which makes a huge difference. Shopify offers AR, but with a lot of work and a high price. This app provides everything at an affordable price. Works great and the developer has been very easy to work with in tweaking the app for my website. Highly recommend this app!

True African Art

App works as expected and has great potential. It is fantastic in terms of its functionality.

I challenge the developer to give the option of being able to choose your own wall color in the template photos to match your home. I know you can obviously do this in the live wall mode, but some might like to see it in your room photos too.

RFX Corp

I really enjoyed this app. It did exactly what I needed, however, I am not ready to go live with it today. I will absolutely revisit it when my needs change and it is something I want to use. No complaints at all, I really liked its functionality and it was very well designed. Very user-friendly!

Caroline Ashwood

Absolutely marvellous! Instant set up, easy to use. This is the app I have been looking for for a very long time. Well done!