4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its reliable form building capabilities, automatic email responses, and customization options. Many find it user-friendly and affordable, even on the free plan. The customer service is highly praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. It's recommended for businesses needing to integrate complex forms into their stores, manage responses, and improve customer service.

January 28, 2024

As a small shop we are looking for apps that provide a lot of features while beeing affordable. We were able to find that in PifyApp and we are hapilly using it.

Fabrica de Baterii
Romania
9 months using the app
pifyapp replied January 30, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

February 4, 2024

Does everything we need, and super simple to set up!

Paper Darling
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
pifyapp replied February 13, 2024

January 30, 2024

I like this application; easy to operate and without unnecessary surprises. I recommend this app for those who don't like very complicated, time-consuming apps

Happy Penguin Healthy Food
8 months using the app
pifyapp replied February 13, 2024

December 22, 2023

I love Pify! I use this form builder for my art website's contact form. My customers are able to seamlessly navigate through contact options for reaching me with their specific needs. Thank you Pify!

Forever TiffanyMarie
3 months using the app
pifyapp replied December 25, 2023

January 26, 2024

Ever since I installed this app, it's amazing! Very easy to use and it's free!

Glam Clothing
Over 1 year using the app

January 2, 2024

Really happy to find this app and easy to setup and build a form this is what I am looking for. and they have a Professional after-sales service and help solve any question in timewhen I have.

yearpins
China
2 months using the app
pifyapp replied January 4, 2024

November 12, 2023

Great app, does exactly what I need.
I'm surprised that this app is free (or at least that the free version is so useful). It automatically sends me an email when someone fills out a form and I have a folder that the emails automatically get forwarded to. Lots of people visit my the form and it doesn't break (as far as I know). Also asked customer service to fix an issue with the display on my website and they fixed it shockingly fast. Highly recommend this app if you need a form builder.

Sunlight Spa Supply
3 months using the app
pifyapp replied November 14, 2023

January 29, 2024

I am trying a few form builders for my site, this one stands out as the best so far!
Still need to play some more with it but everything worked fine on my first couple forms, and the price is competitive too. Highly recommend!

Precise PEG
4 days using the app

January 2, 2024

Simply perfect. Great customer service. Useful user-friendly app. Thank you!

Jimija International
26 days using the app
pifyapp replied January 4, 2024

November 29, 2023

Great app and great customization options as well as support. Have used for many lead generation forms and prefer the simple scrolling form over multistep ones like typeform etc. Much fewer steps and much higher user and engagement retention

BoostTok Shop