Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Hole in the Web Custom Apparel and Gifts

I wanted to love these guys, I really did! The product selection is bad ass, but if you really want to destroy your store, be my guest. No joke. I believe in providing good customer service and ive had a 5 Star rating on my shop selling 2 years and within 2 months down to 4 stars. Before I signed up I was like oh the reviews are not good, but I also knew this was during covid and new online sellers came about, thinking to myself rookies!. So I decided eh lets try them out. Everything was great for a month or so and then BAM! List of issues.

1. Products get shipped but the tracking isnt updated sometimes until like days after it ships.

2. Manual orders customer address can not be updated, so if customer changes address. Good luck! It's gonna cost ya.

3. Orders will ship and just sit in China for 15-25 days or forever in purgatory. Has happened multiple times and again will cost you cause your customers are pissed. So ive also had to refund them as well.

4. Not 100% but there may be issues with products. More specific face masks. Ive had customers give me 1 star ratings and ive had customers give me 5 star ratings. So not sure there but I just know this was a big one for me that effected my store along with a set of boots. I dont know if its just customers being dicks or if the quality is just not that good.

You guys, if you could get your shipping problem down, you guys would rock it in the POD world but as of right now you guys are not there. Whether ya build a plant in the US or something, but I can see this problem not going good for you guys.

On that note, sellers you make your own decision if you want to use Pillow Profits or not. Me right now I am slowly transferring all my designs over to another POD company. I cant let this be a cancer to my store, but this is an honest review and sharing what has happen to me and my store. Thanks!

TScorsica

Lamentable !!! Produits horribles, interface nul !
Pas de traduction pour les fiches produits.
Je viens de jeter 29.99 Dollars à la poubelle. Comment cela peux exister ?!

One Clip Stop

I deleted the app before the 30 day trial was up and they charged me anyway, I am highly disappointed with this company and am going to report the charge to paypal and maybe shopify if nessesary.

Masks and Things

7-25 Day 4 still no response and I have recent the emails and added new ones.7-24 This is day 3 for me and I still have not had PP respond to help with my order!!!! They opened the email several times on my mailtrack. No wonder they have a 3.4 review...l should have researched more 7-23 I am so frustrated with their customer service. FAQ says "Award Winning 8 hours" auto email says within 24 hours. I send 2nd trying to get answered. I am new at this, have an order #1 in shopify. For 2 days my app is crashed. I have yet to hear back and hate to think of losing the customer. We pay $29.99 a month for service vs other POD that do not have a charge. Is anyone able to find a phone# to call...I have not been able to locate one.

8xgear

Customer service is very bad. They even challenged us to use Paypal because they said they were Paypal VIPs. Our order is not dispatched after the order is more than two months old. This is a scam and has very bad customer service

Donald Trump Store USA

Why is PillowProfits app in shopify down? It has been down since yesterday... I need some answers now?

Samarboutique

I am a new seller and i had some quistions about shipping methods for my shop and the support team answerd my quistions.
Tank's

Hunter's Corner Collection

Avoid this app, products are good but customer service is awful. Ive paid for Express shipping and they shipped some of these orders with Epacket which caused major delay because of covid-19. Subliminator is much better app for AOP products.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I have been using Pillow Profits for a few years and i stopped selling anything from them 2 months ago. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They don't send what is ordered then tell you they will give a credit only and not a refund. I will be forced to file a paypal claim for thousands of dollars worth of products. My customers are mad at me and calling me a scammer because of Pillow Profits. The products I ordered as DHL and FE Ex orders are shipped china post without any refund or notice and things from March are still not here as of 7/13. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

buithai123

Fuck this scam app, they never full fill the product and support seller.
I will never paid any fee for this app again, scam app
scam app