Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Horse Deco

customer service is bad, don't answer properly to my questions, sent me bad picture of product they sell, I can not see properly the product, only doing self promotion when I tell them their product description is wrong, say they sell poly cotton cushion covers as it seems label says polyesther, they don't want to recognize this issue... no happy at all with the service...

Brightdesignstore

Really nice print on demand app. I really like this app, especially the product catalog . Pillow Profits is amazing. The variety of products available was far more than I expected. It made my life easy in creating my designs. Easy to use and good variety of products, was searching for hooded blankets to sell and only found them here!

Creativetiger

Really nice print on demand app! i really like the express line feature

help a lot , we nice nice designs

STRONG-ARM TACTICS

Pillow Profits is a great app to help get you started especially if you don't have any product of your own to sell at the beginning. When you do start adding your own designs, the templates are a HUGE help. Pillow Profits is the number one app for Shopify in my book.

GIFTHANKS

I really like this app, especially the product catalog which help me a lot to start making money faster rather than scratching from zero. Keep improve and upgrade the tools, in order to provide the best e-commerce biz app.

Smoke'Em Tees

Pillow Profits is amazing. They have a wide range of print on demand products, great customer service, and provide the tools and training and necessary to set you up for success.

HustleGeek

Definitely the best POD service if you're looking to sell shoes or blankets. Their quick service is awesome and it really helped me grow my shop. The Hooded Blankets are one of the newest and highest grossing products of the year, so I would definitely recommend anyone to start selling them. One thing I wish the app could change is that I don't like that the dashboard is hosted on Shopify. I wish it was a different website since the shopify servers are slow and have glitches.

Rose Skating

I really like this app. I've sold some products using it so far. The catalogue they have is updated frequently and has some good designs, and if you make your own it gives you a really unique style. So far its the only POD app that allows you to create shoes, most don't. Overall a good app, its worth the monthly fee.

Polymath Threads

Fantastic App so far. The variety of products available was far more than I expected. Would Highly Recommend!

Mang Jack's Online Store

I love this app. It made my life easy in creating my designs for sweaters and shirts. I was able to see the result in minutes. Very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76