Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Jamaican Paradise Boutique

doesn't have any type of real customization and no cancel button option before charge. So please be aware. (update) if you want to cancel you need to uninstall app. This app isn't for everyone and if you're looking for more in-depth find another app. Also you'll be harassed to change your review if you give them low stars.

April 7, 2019

Please be aware this store has never sold a product with Pillow Profits Fulfillment and left this review less than 30 minutes after installing the app.

The seller panicked and threatened to report us to Shopify for being a "scam" because he couldn't figure out how to uninstall the app and was scared he was going to be charged during the 30 day free trial period.

We allow sellers to test the app during a 30 day FREE trial and you can end your subscription by simply uninstalling the app at any time.

Pillow Profits offers full customization of all products as well as over 20,000 done-for-you FREE designs in our FREE design catalog.

KomoLand

20 days passed and many of my products have not been shipped. While you it will take 5-7 days to produce. I have contacted you many times and have never been answered.
There are a lot of my orders that have paid but they don't ship goods to my customers. And they deliberately deleted the app from my store to avoid this.

April 4, 2019

Thanks for your review!

After looking closely at your orders we found that some of your orders weren’t produced or shipped due to your use of illegal trademarks in your designs.

We take intellectual property very seriously at Pillow Profits.

We can also see that each time you reached out to us we were able to reply to your queries within 24 hours, and typically got back to you in less than 3 hours with a response.

Your other orders were successfully produced and shipped on time.

Shoo Store

Used this app for around 2-3 years and all was perfect, but last 4-5 months it's a pain in the ass.
Support replies in 2-3 days. With a response that they will send the email to the production then other 2-3 days for the response from them. Orders not shipped even in 2 weeks after ordering. Clients very unhappy and leaving bad reviews or refunds.

Paws & More Store

This is run by a dishonest team with poor customer support. My orders were placed more than 2 weeks ago and they've been stuck in production since (the promised production time was 5-7 days). The support team did not reply to my emails. New users, beware - do not risk your store's reputation with this shady company.

Update: On my second order the same thing happened again. The Pillow Profits Team did not reply to my email either. Hoping that writing here would catch their attention. Please fulfil my orders - it's been more than 7 days. Thanks.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

I looked into your orders and can see you placed one order with Pillow Profits on February 18th.

Due to a large surge in sales during the month of February, our sneaker production went from 4 days to 10 days during the second half of February.

We were able to finish your sneaker order within 10 days and provided a tracking number within 10 days showing your items are on their way.

You can track the progress of your shipment here:

We apologize for this temporary delay and are happy to report that our production times have normalized back to 5-7 days during the month of March.

Let us know how you like the sneakers once they arrive!

The Pink Pigs

This is a CHINESE supplier that takes WEEKS to fulfil orders and WILL NOT respond if you have any questions or problems. If customer service doesn't matter to you and if actually receiving the products you pay for isn't a big deal, you'll be happy with handing your money over to these people and never seeing it again nor having anyone care. STAY AWAY!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We looked into your order history with Pillow Profits and found you placed two orders on February 4th even though we had large banners on top of every page in the app saying “Please be advised that packages ordered between January 22nd and Feb 6th will be delayed due to Chinese New Year”

Both of your orders were successfully delivered by March 1st, just 23 days after you placed your order in the middle of Chinese New Year.

Below are the tracking numbers of the delivered goods:

We explicitly state on our site and in our app where the goods are produced and that it takes 5-7 days to handcraft the items and additional 10-15 days to ship the items with standard shipping.

Pillow Profits prides itself on having the fastest production times in the industry while maintaining excellent quality and service. We are very happy to see you were able to get your items on-time even during the holiday!

We’re also glad to see after you left this review you’ve decided to re-install the app and give Pillow Profits another chance.

We proudly serve thousands of thriving entrepreneurs every day with unrivaled production speed and exceptional quality goods.

Horse Deco

customer service is bad, don't answer properly to my questions, sent me bad picture of product they sell, I can not see properly the product, only doing self promotion when I tell them their product description is wrong, say they sell poly cotton cushion covers as it seems label says polyesther, they don't want to recognize this issue... no happy at all with the service...

March 2, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We apologize for any miscommunication about the materials used on the pillow covers.

The front print portion is a polyester material; however the back is constructed from a peach textured poly-cotton blend.

Your customer reviews and photos of the Pillow Profits pillow covers look fantastic on your site and we appreciate your business!

If you want to learn more about our products we have a great YouTube channel where we show how we make the products and give a detailed description of the materials used.

Happy Selling!

The Pillow Profits Team

Really Awesome Stuff

First, note that they pay people who just installed to write 5 star reviews. So believe in those reviews at your own risk. Second, their customer service is HORRIBLE, snarky and unprofessional. Search on FB for other honest reviews.

NeonWish

For us this app did not really work as well as we had hoped. We paid them 30$ for many months while we were trying to crack the eCom game. This charge is not very supportive for beginner stores (it was a 7 day free trial when we began). We got stuck in the loop of "this month will be different". But our sales never came (due to other issues not app related).

While their product selection is great, you can get most of these products from other free apps, many of them printed in the USA.

It is also important to note that most of these 5 star reviews were given a 32$ credit for a free pair or shoes or similar to rate them 5 stars. We initially rated 4 stars before and were told by a PP teammate "you were supposed to rate us 5 stars for the credit". Plus Adrian Morrisson, now a "Shopify approved teacher", is buddy buddy with Adam, the owner of Pillow Profits, and he pushes PillowProfits whenever he can.

Given the amount of free apps out there, the 30$ a month charge + the deceiving tactics mentioned above makes this a 2 star app experience for us.

Boxer Crab

I’ve had PP for 3 months, placed about 200 orders with them and will be deleting my store at the end of this month. Why?

1. Cost - $30 a month for the app and not such great pricing on the products. $49.99 for a hooded blanket… sell it for $69 and your ROI is only 38% before expenses. If you’re willing to buy in bulk, you can find the same blankets for less than $20. PP pricing is probably due to the fact that they’re not the manufacturer; they’re the middleman, outsourcing your work to someone else, which leads to issue #2.

2. Inconsistent products. I ordered samples at different times and received blankets with different Sherpa linings. The first was much thicker than the second and there’s no way of knowing what my customers actually received.

3. Ships from China. While hooded blankets only take 10-12 days on average for delivery, it’s not a great experience for the customer. PP creates a tracking number before the product is finished, so customers wait several days (or *weeks* in some cases), wondering what’s going on. Also, it has China all over it. China, China, China with no branding from your company. (thumbs down).

4. Customer Service. Depends on who you get with this one. Shemie is good and will do her best to help. Dan is a walking disaster, with minimum 24 hours between responses and no help at all. Ever.

5. Bogus Affiliate Program. Never received a single payout from their advertised program. They owe me about $50 and simply quit responding to my inquiries.

So why the two stars? Aside from the fact that I'm hoping my review stands out, their app works and they have some neat products that most PODs don’t seem to carry here in the states. Is it worth doing business with them? That’s up to you. I gave ‘em a fair shake and I’m out. I value customer service and don’t feel like they represent my company well. They overcharge and under perform. They're not worth the money or the aggravation.

The end of the US China Postal Pact may put an end to them anyway.

CheapTarget

Im very disappointed with pillow profit, I though they are print on demand from USA and that the reason they charge the products more expensive than other providers from china but WHAT WAS my surprise .... the products coming from china, they charge as a intermediary, the order take more than 3 weeks to go to the costumer, also in the tracking number they shipped do not use your company name as is supposed to do if a customer buy something from your e-commerce store they expect the product from your company no from other person on CHINA.
Conclusion your customer paid 3000 more a product because you use this app PLUS do not get the product on time, ALSO you paid them and the monthly fees to be just and "INTERMEDIARY" when you just can go to the Alliexpress and find the provider to buy directly from them.