Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Olivia JC Gift Store

Being new to Shopify and e-commerce/drop-shipping, it's a minefield once you get going and it's easy to go down a rabbit hole/follow the shiny coin, This app though has to be one of the best, only just starting using it but its a breeze and makes you look like a professional in no time, it's great for filling out your store with fantastic looking products, would highly recommend, I cant comment on the product quality themselves or the delivery/order process, yet from the support and tutorial videos that are included within the app i have no reservations that they will deliver as promise. Look like an A-class company

Creation Gifts

Sorry, but i cannot sit back and not give my review after reading some of the reviews here. PP is a reputable company, with great support and great products. They have never hidden the fact that factories in China supply their needs. Its not a secret! youtube videos show that. Most products throughout the world are in fact made in China. As for reviews saying it shows app timed out, if you try and access via ipads etc it will. desktops are ideal for this app. From my point of view, this company is working hard to bring us decent products, that we can customise with our own designs, not pinched designs. And no i am not in any way connected nor do i work with PP, nor have they asked me to write this. I just couldn't get over the amount of negativity on reviews that is not this companys fault.

Keepsake Lovers

Pillow Profits and Adam's training are like no other . You can tell how much he really cares about helping everyone to be as successful as possible. His step by step training is perfect for anyone who can follow directions. Very helpful to say the least so thank you Adam! I'm new to shopify and print on demand & loving what I see so far. Easy to get started with a few of their designs & great for sparking your creative juices as well, when you are ready to hire a designer. Highly recommend!!

XOXO!!

freebiesgrabber

it is ideal for newbies to shopify and apps.

ShooopItAll

I need help, how can i contact your customer service hotline? I need your help regarding the cancellation of my account. Thanks

February 14, 2020

Hello, to cancel your account , simply uninstall the Pillow Profits app from your Shopify store - this will automatically cancel the subscription.

If you need further assistance you can always contact our support at support@pillowprofits.com

Shop Addict Store

Pillow Profits Rocks. I'm new to print on demand and having this app installed has helped me get started without having to pay for an expensive designer. Their free designs are awesome and their customer service scripts are life-saving for a newbie like me. Also, their support is rock star status in my book. Big thanks PP.

Hot Head Fan

Any time I call on support for help, they are there with the answers. The quality of product they put out is awesome and Pillow Profits is the only print-on-demand company I will use.

thefoxtoydotcom

Very nice products, diverse mockup, and most importantly the delivery time at the end of the year as committed

M I H A

HELL ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go in my account from days, its just an illusion

December 19, 2019

Hello,

We’ve been trying to contact you through email and Skype to assist you with the problem but we have not received a response.

You’re experiencing a Shopify bug that we can easily help you resolve if you get back to us.

We have over 6000 active users using Pillow Profits for their Ecommerce stores.

Please get back to us so we can help you resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Stack The Cards

AMAZING, where do I start. The app had issues and would not upload images correctly, i emailed them on multiple occasions and was told I need to rename ALL my images JPEG not JPG, but there system does not even handle JPEG as an extension. They do not even know there own APP. Then an item was not updated to 'shipped', I emailed to no reply, opened a paypal; case then got a threatening email from them. Instead of blaming customers maybe go look at YOUR own performance and fix YOUR issues first. But to actually threaten a customer over your own errors is a JOKE.

PillowProfits has the worst customer service there is, they reply but what the reply with is just WRONG, id rather not get any reply than a reply telling me to do stuff thats just not right. It wastes my time, your time and costs us all money.

And to end it all
HOW DARE YOU THREATEN SOMEONE OVER YOUR OWN MISTAKES.

Minus 5 stars. (And your threatening mails have been forwarded to shopify for review as an official app).

December 19, 2019

^^TOTAL FRAUD REVIEW^^

I’ve reviewed your ticket logs with my support and found that my staff was nothing but polite and professional while responding to your messages.

We respectfully advised this seller when he filed a chargeback on Paypal that Pillow Profits successfully produced and shipped his product sample on-time (shipped out in less than 6 days) and that we will not be able to continue access to the app due to payment fraud.

Tracking can be found here: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/190097165

You can see that the product was delivered to the user in less than 10 days (including production time) in the middle of December.

The product has been delivered now for 10 days, and the user still refuses to remove the Paypal dispute.

The user complained the tracking didn’t show in his store – that’s because the user uninstalled the app 5 days before the item was shipped – yet still decided to blame Pillow Profits and file a fraudulent payment claim.

This is our courteous advisory to the seller who claims that Pillow Profits is threatening them:

“Hello,

We've checked your case, and found what's causing the issue. Please convert your image to CMYK color profile and it will fix the issue. I'm sorry we weren't able to find the solution earlier, we are in the middle of selling season, so it's taking us a bit more than normal to review cases.

We've noticed that you have opened a dispute on the order that was successfully shipped to customer in time. We have a zero tolerance policy for financial fraud. If you don't remove this, we will be forced to disable your access from the app.

Kind Regards,
Charles”

While Pillow Profits can’t please every single person who installs the app (no company can) we do an outstanding job of serving our sellers with industry leading products, fast shipping, fast production times, and responsive support.