Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Atikapu

Great quality products but they messed up a lot of my orders. I've had over 20 complaint this month, about wrong sizes, shipping not the whole orders and also over 3 weeks delay time of Express Shipping which is suppose to take 2 weeks. It takes a week to response to my email which they always left me hanging and get to a point I made up some stuff to tell my customers.

I'm trying to find a new suppliers for my stuff at the moment.

I Vegan Accessories

Very bad business practice! After 3 months of designing the website and perfecting the shoe designs, in which many hours of work and money were invested, we commissioned the first test boots.

The shoes we ordered (and later recieved with 1 week delay) were of very poor quality. The soles of the boots were extremley thin - the thickness of the sole is 4mm - so the bottom of the shoes can be pierced through very easily. Boots also did not have a CE standard that provides a guarantee of basic quality to European customers.

While ordering, we recieved a wrong tracking number, and after the delivery deley we contacted their costumer service and unfortunatley recieved a very slow response to the question of what's happening with the package. On-time delivery is of paramount importance in this kind of business and waiting for the response for 4 day, when manufacturer is late for more than a week with their delivery to the mailing service, is not accaptable.

In addition, the app ratings are unrealistic since most of the users evaluate the app before they get the product as the company offers them $ 25 discount for their first order if they give rating to the application.

Also a WARNING to all users of the application who are from the EU. All responsibility for the poor quality of products when facing final customers is on you. That is because shoe manufacturers do not provide basic quality and CE standard.

Waste of money and time. Attached are the pictures of the shoes' poor quality and DHL tracking number. https://imgur.com/a/tAYHa

Discriminant

Terrible support. Impossible to manually order products or sync past orders.

Sun Sun Store

I did not install the application, I contacted the support, but they did not respond

Peechip Com

Watercolorheaven

Looking good so far. Trial too short.

Milyonaryo

this app is awesome. recommended for people who go for print on demands

Punktera

Looking good so far. Good support and good service!

Weekendbag

Orders take to long to be shipped and cause too many complaints from customers.
It is not worth the risk. Products good let down by delivery plus paying an expensive subscription charge per month.

It is 27th October, 2017 23.11pm UK time and I have now had to refund another customer!!!!!!!!

I am so annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mellowhub

Good application, easy to use, cool feature, would be better if you add legging to your product list