Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Paws & More Store

This is run by a dishonest team with poor customer support. My orders were placed more than 2 weeks ago and they've been stuck in production since (the promised production time was 5-7 days). The support team did not reply to my emails. New users, beware - do not risk your store's reputation with this shady company.

Update: On my second order the same thing happened again. The Pillow Profits Team did not reply to my email either. Hoping that writing here would catch their attention. Please fulfil my orders - it's been more than 7 days. Thanks.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

I looked into your orders and can see you placed one order with Pillow Profits on February 18th.

Due to a large surge in sales during the month of February, our sneaker production went from 4 days to 10 days during the second half of February.

We were able to finish your sneaker order within 10 days and provided a tracking number within 10 days showing your items are on their way.

You can track the progress of your shipment here:

We apologize for this temporary delay and are happy to report that our production times have normalized back to 5-7 days during the month of March.

Let us know how you like the sneakers once they arrive!

The Pink Pigs

This is a CHINESE supplier that takes WEEKS to fulfil orders and WILL NOT respond if you have any questions or problems. If customer service doesn't matter to you and if actually receiving the products you pay for isn't a big deal, you'll be happy with handing your money over to these people and never seeing it again nor having anyone care. STAY AWAY!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We looked into your order history with Pillow Profits and found you placed two orders on February 4th even though we had large banners on top of every page in the app saying “Please be advised that packages ordered between January 22nd and Feb 6th will be delayed due to Chinese New Year”

Both of your orders were successfully delivered by March 1st, just 23 days after you placed your order in the middle of Chinese New Year.

Below are the tracking numbers of the delivered goods:

We explicitly state on our site and in our app where the goods are produced and that it takes 5-7 days to handcraft the items and additional 10-15 days to ship the items with standard shipping.

Pillow Profits prides itself on having the fastest production times in the industry while maintaining excellent quality and service. We are very happy to see you were able to get your items on-time even during the holiday!

We’re also glad to see after you left this review you’ve decided to re-install the app and give Pillow Profits another chance.

We proudly serve thousands of thriving entrepreneurs every day with unrivaled production speed and exceptional quality goods.

Tiffany Grey

Great POD App for beginners with a custom design made. I was looking for POD provider with canvas shoes, where I can automate the sale process. I appreciate that the app supports payments via PayPal. Application of designs is easy. I like the possibility of making express line products with a shortened production time.

March 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Our sellers are having great success with the new catalog of over 18,000 free designs!

We're thrilled to have you as part of the Pillow Profits Seller Community and if there is anything we can do to help, let us know!

Happy Selling!
The Pillow Profits Team

Horse Deco

customer service is bad, don't answer properly to my questions, sent me bad picture of product they sell, I can not see properly the product, only doing self promotion when I tell them their product description is wrong, say they sell poly cotton cushion covers as it seems label says polyesther, they don't want to recognize this issue... no happy at all with the service...

March 2, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We apologize for any miscommunication about the materials used on the pillow covers.

The front print portion is a polyester material; however the back is constructed from a peach textured poly-cotton blend.

Your customer reviews and photos of the Pillow Profits pillow covers look fantastic on your site and we appreciate your business!

If you want to learn more about our products we have a great YouTube channel where we show how we make the products and give a detailed description of the materials used.

Happy Selling!

The Pillow Profits Team

Creativetiger

Really nice print on demand app! i really like the express line feature

help a lot , we nice nice designs

STRONG-ARM TACTICS

Pillow Profits is a great app to help get you started especially if you don't have any product of your own to sell at the beginning. When you do start adding your own designs, the templates are a HUGE help. Pillow Profits is the number one app for Shopify in my book.

GIFTHANKS

I really like this app, especially the product catalog which help me a lot to start making money faster rather than scratching from zero. Keep improve and upgrade the tools, in order to provide the best e-commerce biz app.

Smoke'Em Tees

Pillow Profits is amazing. They have a wide range of print on demand products, great customer service, and provide the tools and training and necessary to set you up for success.

HustleGeek

Definitely the best POD service if you're looking to sell shoes or blankets. Their quick service is awesome and it really helped me grow my shop. The Hooded Blankets are one of the newest and highest grossing products of the year, so I would definitely recommend anyone to start selling them. One thing I wish the app could change is that I don't like that the dashboard is hosted on Shopify. I wish it was a different website since the shopify servers are slow and have glitches.

Rose Skating

I really like this app. I've sold some products using it so far. The catalogue they have is updated frequently and has some good designs, and if you make your own it gives you a really unique style. So far its the only POD app that allows you to create shoes, most don't. Overall a good app, its worth the monthly fee.