Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Sweet Skull Boutique

I’m not able to open their app anymore for some reason, but they were still able to charge me. There is nothing wrong with my computer....I had been using the app just fine. Then one day I was no longer able to open it. I have tried to change settings, etc but nothing works. Their only solution is to use a different browser (Chrome) which is unavailable for Mac laptops.....it’s only available for iPhone, iPad, etc. So I have been unable to create more products. I have already removed most of their products from my store and will probably end up removing all of it today. There is nothing wrong with my browser, my settings are correct, and I was able to use the app just fine until about a week ago. Customer service is no help....

AlligatorCigs

I loaded this app, tried to use it - designing is awkward - and deleted it before the 7 day trial because I couldn't use it - and was still billed. Would not recommend.

Heimatstolz

Pillow Profits is not able to label the shipment adress correctly. Problems caused by this issue are being ignored and they are not replying to mails regarding this topic. They are also not able to provide proper shipping information to custom & tax authorities, this causes a massive delay. Here, support answers not to emails too. Support is only existing, if they can send auto mails or want anything from you. If you are based in the EU, hands-off Pillow Profits

Burn on Demand

Bandana Blanket Company

Use them most of the time. After ordering hooded blankets from everyone I compared and found PolProf to have the best. Hooded production and DHL service is also great. No complaints! Unfotunaly, I got excited and started selling the fleece blanket line too, without ordering first, when I was told were very similar to the hoodeds. They sell well, but now I get many complaints about cheap quality and slow shipping. I start my days getting yelled at, issuing refunds and my shops reputation is sliding. Not sure what to do now, but looking for other fleece supplies. All others available are smaller, so... Anyway, my advices from lessons learned the hard way YES - offer the hooded blankets, but check the fleece for yourself before you commit. Customer service and help with app issues will likely not rock your world. It is slow. They have great potential, but need some work.

Beer Gears

Awful! I cancelled my subscription within the trial period and was still CHARGED! Tried contacting the support and NO ANSWER! REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY!

Tinyfantasyisland

Wish i can say i had a good experience its been less than 30 days and they have managed to mess up over 10 orders. Then they want photos from each customer showing the wrong orders, yea imagine trying to contact all these customers asking for photos of what happened. forget this company i will no longer use their service. sad because i have used them in the past seems like they have gotten worse over the year. i would recommend finding the same products on a different platform.

Update 6-22 they are still sending wrong items and it has become a nightmare for me and my store. they do try to send the correct items but being everything shipped from CHINA it takes another 4-6 weeks for delivery. Even after them messing up has to over 20 orders now in the last week, they want photos for each order that they messed up on. My customers are beginning to hate us. The must have no quality control over there. think twice before installing their app.

Rockhoodie

I am nauseous with the customer service of this app. too rigid, too unprofessional, making customers extremely annoyed
I still have to use this application because its product quality still meets my needs. But I'm sure if one day I remove this application it is surely due to customer service

Pacific Coast Outlet

Great products but the cost of the app should be passed on to product prices rather than a monthly fee.

Threewildhorses

Update - After talking with them, they worked fast and credit us for all over charged orders.

Their products seem to be in good quality, however, needs to pay attention to shipping costs.