Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Heartz Fashion

Easy to use and they have a good support team. Best POD Service for shopify Store. Whether its new business or old I am highly recommending Pillow Profit For everyone

CheapTarget

Im very disappointed with pillow profit, I though they are print on demand from USA and that the reason they charge the products more expensive than other providers from china but WHAT WAS my surprise .... the products coming from china, they charge as a intermediary, the order take more than 3 weeks to go to the costumer, also in the tracking number they shipped do not use your company name as is supposed to do if a customer buy something from your e-commerce store they expect the product from your company no from other person on CHINA.
Conclusion your customer paid 3000 more a product because you use this app PLUS do not get the product on time, ALSO you paid them and the monthly fees to be just and "INTERMEDIARY" when you just can go to the Alliexpress and find the provider to buy directly from them.

ETER

This app is easy to use. I don't see problems with customer support. They replied in less than 20 minutes.

RebelFitness

I watched a video about pillow profits in the Shopify academy and I'm very excited about trying the app with my designs.

Old Machine Garage

Excellent app, it allows me to display my designs in a beautiful way, it is very fast and functional.
I recommend it to 100% offers variety of products and excellent quality.

Rafyo

Must have POD app if you need express shipping and already done for you designs! They just made my work easy!

Be Fresh Apparel

This app is great. They have videos that fully explain how to use the app. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Curated Tree

Loving this app! So many good products and ready designs available....... And if you still want to, you can design to your heart's content too. Overall a really superb app, very easy to use, and amazingly supported! Thank you Pillow Profits! Kiran Kumar, Curated Tree

flagshoes.co.uk

I cannot rate this app highly enough! Firstly though I'm concentrating on shoes to start with, I'm amazed at their variety of products! Secondly, and this is really important for businesses, I've found their support to be excellent! They answer my queries usually within hours (exceptional!) and certainly within 24 hours maximum. I've had very few problems with the app itself, and given I've got 12500 products + variants currently in my store, that shows great back end functionality! REALLY great app and service! I'm hoping they may offer "branded packaging," in the future, but understand that would be a considerable expense, but overall a really superb app, very easy to use, and amazingly supported! Thank you Pillow Profits! Jezz Grainger (CEO Flagshoes.co.uk)

Home Botanica

Loving the app so far! I'm able to upload awesome products so fast to my store to make me more money faster.