Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Tinyfantasyisland

Wish i can say i had a good experience its been less than 30 days and they have managed to mess up over 10 orders. Then they want photos from each customer showing the wrong orders, yea imagine trying to contact all these customers asking for photos of what happened. forget this company i will no longer use their service. sad because i have used them in the past seems like they have gotten worse over the year. i would recommend finding the same products on a different platform.

Update 6-22 they are still sending wrong items and it has become a nightmare for me and my store. they do try to send the correct items but being everything shipped from CHINA it takes another 4-6 weeks for delivery. Even after them messing up has to over 20 orders now in the last week, they want photos for each order that they messed up on. My customers are beginning to hate us. The must have no quality control over there. think twice before installing their app.

Rockhoodie

I am nauseous with the customer service of this app. too rigid, too unprofessional, making customers extremely annoyed
I still have to use this application because its product quality still meets my needs. But I'm sure if one day I remove this application it is surely due to customer service

Pacific Coast Outlet

Great products but the cost of the app should be passed on to product prices rather than a monthly fee.

Threewildhorses

Update - After talking with them, they worked fast and credit us for all over charged orders.

Their products seem to be in good quality, however, needs to pay attention to shipping costs.

Zambique

Terrible. Trying to get you to write good review for free pair of shoes. Shopify should not allow this indirect bribery. Not worth, and quality of their products always vary, so is the time of delivery. Also they change their product availability. I signed up because of High Heels than they discontinued High Heels printing... Well, not reliable...

Atikapu

Great quality products but they messed up a lot of my orders. I've had over 20 complaint this month, about wrong sizes, shipping not the whole orders and also over 3 weeks delay time of Express Shipping which is suppose to take 2 weeks. It takes a week to response to my email which they always left me hanging and get to a point I made up some stuff to tell my customers.

I'm trying to find a new suppliers for my stuff at the moment.

I Vegan Accessories

Very bad business practice! After 3 months of designing the website and perfecting the shoe designs, in which many hours of work and money were invested, we commissioned the first test boots.

The shoes we ordered (and later recieved with 1 week delay) were of very poor quality. The soles of the boots were extremley thin - the thickness of the sole is 4mm - so the bottom of the shoes can be pierced through very easily. Boots also did not have a CE standard that provides a guarantee of basic quality to European customers.

While ordering, we recieved a wrong tracking number, and after the delivery deley we contacted their costumer service and unfortunatley recieved a very slow response to the question of what's happening with the package. On-time delivery is of paramount importance in this kind of business and waiting for the response for 4 day, when manufacturer is late for more than a week with their delivery to the mailing service, is not accaptable.

In addition, the app ratings are unrealistic since most of the users evaluate the app before they get the product as the company offers them $ 25 discount for their first order if they give rating to the application.

Also a WARNING to all users of the application who are from the EU. All responsibility for the poor quality of products when facing final customers is on you. That is because shoe manufacturers do not provide basic quality and CE standard.

Waste of money and time. Attached are the pictures of the shoes' poor quality and DHL tracking number. https://imgur.com/a/tAYHa

Discriminant

Terrible support. Impossible to manually order products or sync past orders.

Sun Sun Store

I did not install the application, I contacted the support, but they did not respond

Peechip Com