Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Polymath Threads

Fantastic App so far. The variety of products available was far more than I expected. Would Highly Recommend!

Mang Jack's Online Store

I love this app. It made my life easy in creating my designs for sweaters and shirts. I was able to see the result in minutes. Very easy to use.

Online VIP Store

So far looks good. Shipment is how they stated 3-7 days depend on product. We are still in early stage and till now we didn't have any problem.

Best Price Gift Shop

Great service so far, I needed to meet a deadline for a store opening and what a better way than have these products available almost instantly for your store. While pricing can be an issue for some users, the uniqueness and handcrafting needs to be valued. Looking forward to a long term relationship with PP.

Really Awesome Stuff

First, note that they pay people who just installed to write 5 star reviews. So believe in those reviews at your own risk. Second, their customer service is HORRIBLE, snarky and unprofessional. Search on FB for other honest reviews.

NeonWish

For us this app did not really work as well as we had hoped. We paid them 30$ for many months while we were trying to crack the eCom game. This charge is not very supportive for beginner stores (it was a 7 day free trial when we began). We got stuck in the loop of "this month will be different". But our sales never came (due to other issues not app related).

While their product selection is great, you can get most of these products from other free apps, many of them printed in the USA.

It is also important to note that most of these 5 star reviews were given a 32$ credit for a free pair or shoes or similar to rate them 5 stars. We initially rated 4 stars before and were told by a PP teammate "you were supposed to rate us 5 stars for the credit". Plus Adrian Morrisson, now a "Shopify approved teacher", is buddy buddy with Adam, the owner of Pillow Profits, and he pushes PillowProfits whenever he can.

Given the amount of free apps out there, the 30$ a month charge + the deceiving tactics mentioned above makes this a 2 star app experience for us.

Venom Apparel

So far so good! Easy to use andstraight to the point. Can't wait to see what my products look like!

Cole Beasley Music Merch

I like that the app makes it easy to add products and give you all specs and templates, plus videos to help you from the start. The approval process should be quicker, so I can get started when registered.

Boxer Crab

I’ve had PP for 3 months, placed about 200 orders with them and will be deleting my store at the end of this month. Why?

1. Cost - $30 a month for the app and not such great pricing on the products. $49.99 for a hooded blanket… sell it for $69 and your ROI is only 38% before expenses. If you’re willing to buy in bulk, you can find the same blankets for less than $20. PP pricing is probably due to the fact that they’re not the manufacturer; they’re the middleman, outsourcing your work to someone else, which leads to issue #2.

2. Inconsistent products. I ordered samples at different times and received blankets with different Sherpa linings. The first was much thicker than the second and there’s no way of knowing what my customers actually received.

3. Ships from China. While hooded blankets only take 10-12 days on average for delivery, it’s not a great experience for the customer. PP creates a tracking number before the product is finished, so customers wait several days (or *weeks* in some cases), wondering what’s going on. Also, it has China all over it. China, China, China with no branding from your company. (thumbs down).

4. Customer Service. Depends on who you get with this one. Shemie is good and will do her best to help. Dan is a walking disaster, with minimum 24 hours between responses and no help at all. Ever.

5. Bogus Affiliate Program. Never received a single payout from their advertised program. They owe me about $50 and simply quit responding to my inquiries.

So why the two stars? Aside from the fact that I'm hoping my review stands out, their app works and they have some neat products that most PODs don’t seem to carry here in the states. Is it worth doing business with them? That’s up to you. I gave ‘em a fair shake and I’m out. I value customer service and don’t feel like they represent my company well. They overcharge and under perform. They're not worth the money or the aggravation.

The end of the US China Postal Pact may put an end to them anyway.

Thrones Line

Easy to use and good variety of products, was searching for hooded blankets to sell and only found them here!