Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

WE[AR] MAPLE

It's very straightforward and easy to use! Impressed with the quality of support so far and the well-organized knowledge base.

MCB Buys

Love PP!! Very easy to use, love how it's all integrated with my shopify store and I don't have to go to another website to manage my designs and orders. The fulfillment is automatic, updates my customer orders with tracking details too.

Street Rat

Let me just preface my review by saying I WANT TO USE PP BADLY! Here's the deal. When I go to APPS in Shopify this pops up:

"Your session appears to have timed out. Please click Apps menu in your store admin, and then click the PillowProfits Fulfillment banner to resume working in this app. If you continue to have problems with this error, and cannot get into the app, it might be due to cookies being disabled in your web browser.
This has been known to happen with some people using the Safari web browser. You might try making sure cookies are enabled in your web browser, or try using a different web browser, such as Google Chrome.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So I contacted PP support regarding the issue that will not allow me to use the app. I keep getting bounced around and not one person has been able to help me fix it. I hear the owner is ridiculously obsessed with customer service - I don't think he'd be happy knowing this disgruntled individual is unhappy. (Note: I have a Mac with Google Chrome as my browser)

If anyone has had the same issue I would be grateful to learn how they fixed it.

Again, I have not used the PP App. This review is based on not being able to use it.

Wihad

Great app, lot of items to put on your store, the app is easy to use and works perfectly.
I hope you add more items like watches and speakers in the future.

The Gadgets Taker

this is the first POD app I had a use for my store and so far everything is great about it, easy to use and a very friendly interface.

Redtag Factory

This is my first app in shopify and I love it. It is very easy to setup and navigate the option. It has a lot of beautiful designs. The guide infos is easy to follow.

Trending Formula

Their customer service is terrible. Ask a question, I get a non-answer and a video to watch. There is no phone number to call. It' s taken 6 months to get a sample ordered.

Aqua Butterfly

This has been the best APP I have downloaded so far! It pulls orders right off of my store and fulfills them!!

WackadoodleDoo

Loving this app! So many products and designs available... Gives anyone a chance to design and market so many things.

TAGVIN

Greats product selection to choose from, and support for any issues that might come up. Easy to use.