Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Stack The Cards

AMAZING, where do I start. The app had issues and would not upload images correctly, i emailed them on multiple occasions and was told I need to rename ALL my images JPEG not JPG, but there system does not even handle JPEG as an extension. They do not even know there own APP. Then an item was not updated to 'shipped', I emailed to no reply, opened a paypal; case then got a threatening email from them. Instead of blaming customers maybe go look at YOUR own performance and fix YOUR issues first. But to actually threaten a customer over your own errors is a JOKE.

PillowProfits has the worst customer service there is, they reply but what the reply with is just WRONG, id rather not get any reply than a reply telling me to do stuff thats just not right. It wastes my time, your time and costs us all money.

And to end it all
HOW DARE YOU THREATEN SOMEONE OVER YOUR OWN MISTAKES.

Minus 5 stars. (And your threatening mails have been forwarded to shopify for review as an official app).

December 19, 2019

^^TOTAL FRAUD REVIEW^^

I’ve reviewed your ticket logs with my support and found that my staff was nothing but polite and professional while responding to your messages.

We respectfully advised this seller when he filed a chargeback on Paypal that Pillow Profits successfully produced and shipped his product sample on-time (shipped out in less than 6 days) and that we will not be able to continue access to the app due to payment fraud.

Tracking can be found here: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/190097165

You can see that the product was delivered to the user in less than 10 days (including production time) in the middle of December.

The product has been delivered now for 10 days, and the user still refuses to remove the Paypal dispute.

The user complained the tracking didn’t show in his store – that’s because the user uninstalled the app 5 days before the item was shipped – yet still decided to blame Pillow Profits and file a fraudulent payment claim.

This is our courteous advisory to the seller who claims that Pillow Profits is threatening them:

“Hello,

We've checked your case, and found what's causing the issue. Please convert your image to CMYK color profile and it will fix the issue. I'm sorry we weren't able to find the solution earlier, we are in the middle of selling season, so it's taking us a bit more than normal to review cases.

We've noticed that you have opened a dispute on the order that was successfully shipped to customer in time. We have a zero tolerance policy for financial fraud. If you don't remove this, we will be forced to disable your access from the app.

Kind Regards,
Charles”

While Pillow Profits can’t please every single person who installs the app (no company can) we do an outstanding job of serving our sellers with industry leading products, fast shipping, fast production times, and responsive support.

The Walking Church LLC

I love the pillow profit app. I’m just getting into drop shipping and they are taking years off my learning curve. The teaching videos alone are worth the monthly cost. Look forward to a great working relationship. God Bless and thanks for what you do.

MyCasaLife

Prompt service from support reps. I didn't get a direct response until I posted the review however the support rep showed me that they had responded immediately and Shopify had failed to forward it to me for some reason. I have more orders coming through their app and look forward to a great experience.

Chill Your Boots

Such a pity!

You would be forgiven for thinking that subscribing to Pillow Profits $30 per month club fee for over a year and a half, regardless of how many sales you have or have not made, that you might at least be communicated with like a valued longterm paying subscriber to their app and business.

Unfortunately not.

When we receive replies to our communications they are abrupt, indifferent and robotic. These guys are stone cold when it comes to their support style and they seem to find it unthinkable to assist you with good spirit and be reasonable and helpful.

We really loved these guys and their products right from the beginning. We have enjoyed watching these guys go from strength to strength over the last 2 years. They really do have an awesome app and products.

But their support style and attitude towards us just leaves a bitter taste every time.

Unsubscribing and deleting now.
Such a pity.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Very unprofessional service. They charge a high monthly fee, and do not refund prorated amounts depending on when you request cancelations. Not to mention that their platform is hard to use, it requires exact image sizes to be placed in each product, and in general it makes it hard to prototype and try different variations.

Dingary

Short: DO NOT USE WITHIN EU!
Kurzfassung: Nicht nutzbar in der EU!

We are using PP for more than 2 years. During this time we have faced several improvements but also some major downsides. The quality of their products is most often average. From time to time, the factory has quality issues and you are recieving a higher than average amount of complaints. Shipping times are average with express, but not very comfortable. The major downside is, that PP is not providing proper customs & duties documents and they are switching express carriers without notice. They also don't take care of mail agreements they made before. If you are selling to the EU, you or your customer will face massive issues with customs & duties. They are not willing to change this and threatening to ban your account when insisting on improvements.

Wir haben PP mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt. In dieser Zeit haben wir verschiedene Verbesserungen, aber auch Nachteile erfahren. Die Qualität der Produkte ist durchschnittlich, es gibt Spitzenzeiten mit extremen Qualitätsschwankungen. Dazu kommt es, dass die Lieferzeiten stark schwankend sind. Im Bereich Zoll & Versand ist PP leider nicht auf dem Stand der Zeit und hat keine Prozesse für den Versand in die EU. Dieser Anbieter ist klar auf den US Markt ausgerichtet. Das führt dazu, dass entweder der Shopbetreiber und / oder der Kunde massive Probleme mit dem Zoll haben. Es gibt schlichtweg keine akzeptablen und guten Zolldokumente und damit ist der Ärger vorprogrammiert. Zudem mussten wir erfahren, dass man sich nicht auf Vereinbarungen via e-Mail verlassen kann. Besteht man darauf, wird gedroht den Account zu sperren.

DaisyHippie

They charged our money, but didn't produce without any notification. Work like a bullshit. By the way, it's from China. Can't believe in them. :\

July 28, 2019

Thanks for your review!

After looking closely at your orders we found that some of your orders weren’t produced or shipped due to your use of illegal trademarks in your designs.

We take intellectual property very seriously at Pillow Profits.

Your other orders were successfully produced and shipped on time.

Artavera

I installed this app and it was a flawless install. The products look good but prices are a bit high and charging a monthly fee is not good.
I find the support to be quite bad. I've been trying to reach them for a few days and get no reply through their chat or email. Still waiting.

QuoteMyDays

PillowProfits is a good company with fast reliable support, easy interface and it shows that they have put a lot of effort to create a fast import service of products with needed information on each item, BUT!

- The production time is ok, not more than that.
- They say that they will try to add regular items together with express items as express if you buy them mixed, don't rely on this...
- If you are within EU, be ready to pay import tax on each item or bulk. Not sure about US.
- 4 weeks for delivery is not optimal, but ok. What is not OK is having a delivery come from China with a tracking number with chinese information. You have no idea where the package is if you don't translate.
- Products are of good quality, but it's not of "real" quality of that makes sense. The boots e.g. feels cheap but looks good, so I do not feel that it's worth the standard retail price.
- Make sure you have a lot of policys protecting you, an annoying customer will be even more annoying with the slow (if any) process for fix.
- Learn standard SEO, you will need to optimize each item seperatly if you're serious.

I will give it 3 stars because it is a good company, but it's far from the best and I believe that they can achieve much more if they wanted to.

Jamaican Paradise Boutique

doesn't have any type of real customization and no cancel button option before charge. So please be aware. (update) if you want to cancel you need to uninstall app. This app isn't for everyone and if you're looking for more in-depth find another app. Also you'll be harassed to change your review if you give them low stars.

April 7, 2019

Please be aware this store has never sold a product with Pillow Profits Fulfillment and left this review less than 30 minutes after installing the app.

The seller panicked and threatened to report us to Shopify for being a "scam" because he couldn't figure out how to uninstall the app and was scared he was going to be charged during the 30 day free trial period.

We allow sellers to test the app during a 30 day FREE trial and you can end your subscription by simply uninstalling the app at any time.

Pillow Profits offers full customization of all products as well as over 20,000 done-for-you FREE designs in our FREE design catalog.