Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Umiares Official

Even though I'm fairly new to the app, I'm just in awe of all the possibilities you have! It has blown me away and it's helping me create a lot of hype and excitement for my upcoming release! The "Support" crew has been fantastic as well!!

Thanks!!

Jbaxter

I'm pretty blown away by Pillow Profits! This is going to be a total gamechanger for me. Thanks PP!!

Madisson Rose

We love Pillow Profits, their product range is extensive and their platform is easy to use allowing us to customise awesome products for our valued customers. Thank You Pillow Profits!

Www Gearflipper Co Uk

By far this app has given me a very good seamless experience!! I love it!!

My Scoopa

Awesome Options of Product at the same time amazing price points for us entrepreneurs wanting to maximise our bottom lines

Woodation

Awesome product choices to create your own unique brand, great customer support. They need to add white label customization, would be quite usefull.
Excelent service in general.

La Shop Momtrepreneur

You rock ! I really like the diversity of product we can get from them . It helped my store grow 50% Bigger in sale !

Yakir Gabay

the awesome app already start working on cool designs!

Blue Stone Photography

I'm excited to expand my product line to include a collection of shoes. I've received a couple emails from support since I started on Thursday. They've provided useful information as I needed it. The interface is easy to use, and the video tutorials are very helpful. Pricing is good, too.

My only "wishes" are that I could access products that I've already created in case I need to change the design a little (such as positioning), and I also wish the description box took HTML. But the interface works really fast, so these are not "deal breakers" for me.

I've used the templates for the leather boots and high tops so far. The leather boots were simple. I only needed to modify the orientation of my images. The high top template does not accommodate the women's style, so I had to resize the image once I had the layout correct. Again, not a deal breaker, but an additional step in a process that could otherwise be very fast.

I'm always nervous when I bring on a new vendor, so I am looking forward to receiving samples and seeing how the order process goes for my customers.

Liz Lauter Designs

I have tried to get their attention to my concerns, but their attitude gets in the way. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The quality of their products is the worst association with cheap "made in China" merchandise. The shoes are what I sampled. I don't want my artwork associated with these poorly made products. To make the decision to dump them easy, the customer service for me was really bad. They didn't resolve any issues. When I needed help, their response was to tell me to just go to their video tutorials and they had an annoyed attitude about it. The sync with Shopify is not reliable. My sample order was shipped even though it was flagged as "risky" by their app, and should have not gone through. Their customer service told me to manually override the "risk" hold, and guess what, now a duplicate of my order is on the way despite my explanations of the problem and requests for help. These print on demand companies should at the least have decent customer service. This company is a big gamble to work with and I don't recommend you put your time into wrestling with them and your upset customers who get shoes which have flaps of stiff elastic hanging inside which gouge the side of their foot.