Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Vibe Pure

Great support. High quality products and you can't beat a pillow shipped anywhere in the world for $5!

Productshack

UPDATE: Pillow Profits took great measures to answer all my questions and help me throughout the process. You may not realize this, but they do care. 5+ Star service.

Uunes

Great app , easy to use , great video tutorials and excellent support team.

My Grand Shopify Mall

Easy to install, great video tutorials and excellent support team. Support tickets are replied to quickly

Teeworldme

BUYER BEWARE COMPLETE RIPOFF.
This app has a FATAL error which causes your Shopify store vulnerable for any scammers to attack and get their product for FREE. And YES, you still have to pay Pillow Profits for EVERY ORDER that the scammers get. I lost $540 for this reason and Pillow Profits refuse to take any action. They just say "Our app is not designed to do it" -> yep they do not care whether you are losing money as long as you pay them in full. WARNING FOR ALL STORES: YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM (or already were) if scammers found your store using Pillow Profits app.

Hodlonfordearlife

So far so good. I'm hoping they add more products in the future.

Allandev01

Pillow Profits is a great company to do business with. Impressed with the support and resources provided.

Gosnatchit

i have just gotten started using pillow profits and find it excellent to use and build out a store, the fulfillment is great also, imagine ordering a custom printed bag or shoe and getting it within a few days that's awesome. i m glad i found pillow profits by Adrian Morrison

Cougar Crowns

I added Pillow Profits to my store & placed an order like I was a customer. Just received my angel tennis shoes....amazing! Love them!

My Better Shopping

I just got started with pillow profits and so far my experience is great. They offer great training and support and the products look very high in quality. I can't wait to get my first pair of shoes and start selling them to my customers!