Zoom Magnifier

Zoom Magnifier | Reviews

by Hubify Apps

Amazing Image & Video Gallery, Product Image Zoom in Zoom out

Afrika Naturstein & Teak Shop

The app is great, has some nice layouts to choose from, and is really easy to use. I also got some help from the support team. They were quick and kind so I can recommend HubifyApps!

Gigla utbildning AB

Great app that is truly free. Amazed with the support when I did not get it to work as I wanted. Not only did they solve the problem, but also connected a few days later to check that all worked as it should!

Tienda Johndog

He usado Zoom Magnifier y solucionó el problema que tenía en con mi tema, y gratis, trabaja excelente y no he tenido ni un problema. Todo lo que necesitaba lo encontré con esta app. Permite al usuario hacer zoom con mucha facilidad

Fenrir Motorsports

I highly highly recommend this app and this developer. They went above and beyond to help implement the app to work correctly on my mobile site. Would never have expected the type of customer service from a free app. They are phenomenal and the app works great!

June 8, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's mean a lot and we are happy to hear our app worked out for you.

House of Alice

The app is amazing, I was looking for a zoom in with image sliding and here an email from zoom magnifier that they added this feature, for FREE!! I needed some support to get the new features running and I got incredible support and care. The app is also very easy to use and looks lovely! Thanks a lot for the amazing app and support!

June 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable.

DA-12® Punchy Tshirts

My images were way to small based on the theme I was using. I read a review that said. "install this right now" lol. I'm going to say the same thing. Totally affordable and easy to use for us starting out. I went in the app and I had it set up on my site within 60 seconds without any assistance. I love it! thanx guys!!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable and happy to hear our app worked out for you.

Bebebaloo

My theme did not offer the feature to click and zoom in on my products. The support for this app is amazing and super responsive to your needs. They got it working right away. I made a few small enhancement suggestions and they implemented them asap! Because of how great the support at Hubify is, I am now exploring their Wish List app. I truly appreciate the help and support I am receiving because I know how frustrating and painful it is to not get help you need. It makes all the difference. Thank you HubifyApps!

April 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's mean a lot and we are happy to hear that you are exploring our other Apps as well.
We are always available in case you need help with anything.

MugandMouseDesigns

Excellent app! This was just what I needed for my site. It does exactly what I needed. It works wonderfully on desktops & mobile phones. Thank you so much. Set up was also so easy; just a click. Thank you so much!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review!

idealneutre.fr

Je me bat depuis des heures sur le fait de trouver un moyen de zoomer mes produits sans que ça me coute un bras, et j'ai enfin trouvé LA bonne application !! Avec la vidéo d'explication qui est fournie, vous comprendrez rapidement comment l'application fonctionne! Tout ça gratuitement. Je recommande!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable.

Vivid Variations UK

Absolutely amazing! I can't thank you guys enough for this! This app allows for zooming in on product pictures, either on desktop or mobile or tablet and it works perfectly. Also easy to use. Thank you!

March 17, 2021