4.7
February 18, 2019

Great App and Fantastic Customer service. Learning to set up tracking on Pinterest is tricky, this app does it all for you with the click of a button.

getModern
Over 2 years using the app
February 5, 2018

Alex is amazing! I tried everything to get my Pinterest tag working - both Pinterest & Shopify support left me at a dead end. Alex troubleshot the app and badgered Pinterest support until they got us an answer! I should have just tried this app to begin with :)

Common Shade
About 2 years using the app
Edited April 23, 2019

Been using this app for several months now and it's been a life saver. Customer service is also excellent

BricksHub
Almost 2 years using the app
June 24, 2017

Very good app, a must have if you running pinterest campaigns +++++

Mr Peachy
Edited August 13, 2020

I had a problem, where I had installed to much events and got confused. They helped instantly and solved my problem. Now everything is working smoothly.

HiLash.ch
Switzerland
January 8, 2021

Super easy set up and great customer service. Alex answers your messages straight away if you have any questions or issues!

VIVIKKA
Germany
April 2, 2020

Very easy and seamless way to connect the pinterest tag to my shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within the same day they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion

NorthAlley Homestore
January 19, 2018

Incredible help and communication from Alex; he walks me through steps and offers to go in and do whatever I am uncertain about. Looking forward to seeing the results of this app!

Barn Chic Antiques
August 17, 2021

After 2.5 months of unsuccessful tries to install the Pinterest tag with proper productIDs, i gave this app a shot and it magically installed the tag!!! after 48 hours Pinterest recognized the tag, and we can finally start advertising. I wish I'd discovered this app before!

Kidoriman
Israel
April 25, 2018

Alex is the man! I had previously tried setting up the Pinterest tag myself and it was a mess. He went in and removed all the old code for me and made sure Pinoculars was setup right. There isn't another option at the moment to setup proper tracking with Shopify using Pinterest so definitely give this app a try!

The Beer Life