Get the cheapest USPS® rates
Get the deepest discounts available for every USPS® shipping service: Commercial Pricing®
Seamless Shopify integration
Connect your Shopify account to quickly buy shipping labels and automatically mark orders as shipped.
100% FREE! No costs or fees
Pirate Ship passes through the best shipping rates for USPS® with no markup or fees.
About Pirate Ship
Are you getting the best USPS rates possible?
We got sea-sick buying postage with shipping software that charges monthly fees & adds markup on top of USPS services, so we built Pirate Ship.
We pass-through the cheapest USPS pricing tier available (Commercial Pricing) and don't charge any fees or add any markup. Just pay the actual cost of the postage as you go!
You'll get the best rates for all services, including Priority Mail Cubic, which can save you tons of treasure compared to buying shipping labels with other software.
Wait, everyone says they offer the "best" rates...
ARrrr matey, they're lying to you! Other shipping software adds markup on top of the Commercial Pricing rates for services like Priority Mail Cubic (Compare their rates and make them walk the plank!)
The shipping features you need & nothing you don't:
- 100% free, easy to install, and easy to use... start shipping in seconds!
- Automatically marks Shopify orders as "Fulfilled" & adds tracking numbers
- Works great with Shopify Apps for recurring subscription billing like Bold or ReCharge
Great for batch shippers & subscription boxes!
Pirate Ship makes shipping identical packages simple. Quickly search, filter, and sort your Shopify orders into batches, then buy as many labels as you need for that variation. With no limits on the size of your batches, it's fast & fun to buy as much postage as you need.
Access Commercial Pricing for all services:
- Priority Mail Cubic, the cheapest way to ship small packages 1-20 lbs
- First Class Package, the cheapest service for packages that weigh 15.9 oz or less
- First Class Package International, the cheapest way to ship internationally
- And all other shipping services, including Priority Mail Flat Rate, Media Mail, etc!
Pirate Ship is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles:
- Import orders from Shopify, upload spreadsheets, or enter single addresses
- Automatic USPS-certified address validation & correction
- Google-powered address auto-complete & saved address memory
- Schedule tracking emails to send shipping notifications at specific times
- Generate PDF or ZPL labels for any type of printer
- Create End-of-Day SCAN Forms for the entire day's labels or by batch
- Print directly to any printer in the world with Google Cloud Print
- Create a public Share Link to send your labels to someone else
- Pay-on-Use Return Labels for easy customer returns
- Simple customs forms for easy international shipping
- Add-ons like insurance, signature confirmation and more!
Here's our pirate philosophy: Free is best!
Call us pirates, but we think everyone deserves the cheapest USPS rates. Come aboard Pirate Ship to level the playing field!
Overall rating Based on 35 reviews
Most recent reviews
The app is not horrible, But has three issues that pushed me back to using Shopify shipping.
1. this app does not import your product weight forcing you to always modify your shipping weight. Shopify, all my products and shipping material have accurate weights so there is nothing to modify.
2. Have to navigate multiple screens to get to the point of printing your shipping label. Shopify, it's all in one screen with a pop up for your printer.
3. Tested 5 packages and Shopify and Pirate Shop were 100% the same shipping rates.
In summary, because of the multiple screens, modifications and same pricing the logical choice for me was to go back to Shopify for my shipping options.
I love this App. It works perfectly, the app owners are amazing to work with and its MUCH better than the standard shipping platform that shopify has. Keep up the great work!
Force Flyers - Great Drones, Great Prices
Stay away from these guys, they will rip you off. Holding $2,000 in refunds they won't return to me.
For anyone who's scared by this review, there's a couple of important things to know about this situation ;)
1) Force Flyers tried to defraud Pirate Ship and the United States Postal Service for around $2,000. Unfortunately, they ignored every attempt to contact them, and instead filed a chargeback dispute with their bank. Their bank denied their dispute, agreeing that Force Flyers was attempting to commit fraud.
2) Pirate Ship's refund policy is simple. If you buy a label you're not going to use, just click the "refund" button to request a refund. USPS will wait for ~2 weeks to make sure that you don't use the label, and then put the credit back into your Pirate Ship account balance. That credit will automatically be used against your next purchase, or you can ask us to refund it to your original payment method, no problem :)
Our Terms of Service say it best... "Pirate Ship doesn't do anything dishonest. If you don't either, we'll get along just fine!"