Get the cheapest USPS® rates
Get the deepest discounts available for every USPS® shipping service: Commercial Plus Pricing®.
Seamless Shopify integration
Connect your Shopify account to quickly buy shipping labels and automatically mark orders as shipped.
100% FREE! No costs or fees
Pirate Ship passes through the best shipping rates for USPS® with no markup or fees.
About Pirate Ship
Are you getting the best USPS® rates possible?
We got sea-sick buying postage with shipping software that charges monthly fees & adds markup on top of USPS® services, so we built Pirate Ship.
We pass-through the cheapest USPS® pricing tier available (Commercial Plus Pricing®) and don't charge any fees or add any markup. Just pay the actual cost of the postage as you go!
You'll get the best rates for all services, including Priority Mail Cubic®, which can save you tons of treasure compared to buying shipping labels with other software.
Wait, everyone says they offer the "best" rates...
ARrrr matey, they're lying to you! Other shipping software adds markup on top of the Commercial Plus Pricing® rates for services like Priority Mail Cubic® (Compare their rates and make them walk the plank!)
The shipping features you need & nothing you don't:
- 100% free, easy to install, and easy to use... start shipping in seconds!
- Automatically marks Shopify orders as "Fulfilled" & adds tracking numbers
- Works great with Shopify Apps for recurring subscription billing like Bold or ReCharge
Great for batch shippers & subscription boxes!
Pirate Ship makes shipping identical packages simple. Quickly search, filter, and sort your Shopify orders into batches, then buy as many labels as you need for that variation. With no limits on the size of your batches, it's fast & fun to buy as much postage as you need.
Access Commercial Plus Pricing® for all services:
- Priority Mail Cubic®, the cheapest way to ship small packages 1-20 lbs
- First Class Package®, the cheapest service for packages that weigh 15.9 oz or less
- First Class Package International®, the cheapest way to ship internationally
- And all other shipping services, including Priority Mail Flat Rate®, Media Mail®, etc!
Pirate Ship is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles:
- Import orders from Shopify, upload spreadsheets, or enter single addresses
- Automatic USPS®-certified address validation & correction
- Google-powered address auto-complete & saved address memory
- Schedule tracking emails to send shipping notifications at specific times
- Generate PDF or ZPL labels for any type of printer
- Create End-of-Day SCAN Forms for the entire day's labels or by batch
- Print directly to any printer in the world with Google Cloud Print
- Create a public Share Link to send your labels to someone else
- Pay-on-Use Return Labels for easy customer returns
- Simple customs forms for easy international shipping
- Add-ons like insurance, signature confirmation and more!
Here's our pirate philosophy: Free is best!
Call us pirates, but we think everyone deserves the cheapest USPS® rates. Come aboard Pirate Ship to level the playing field!
Overall rating Based on 23 reviews
Most recent reviews
Best YOU by HTS
I love this app! It is awesome. You can batch the labels and it is excellent for saving time and printing supplies!
Ok, if you think you are going to get rates that are insanely low right off the bat, chances are you'll be disappointed, BUT--and it's a big but, they are always at least matched to the lowest price in my experience with them. I sell on many channels, the prices they offer on items at or below 1lb is generally even with Shopify, Ebay, Amazon et all, but never more. They are at least equal on shipping light items, as the items get heavier it seems like Pirate Ship really does save money. . .While I have yet to find good savings on shipping on Pirate Ship compared with my main three channels--they actually do save me money over Bonanza (who charges to ship with them), Etsy, USPS.com. If a customer from out of state wants something delivered, I can offer it because of Pirate Ship at a reasonable rate. Very useful app, no upcharge. While I disagree with the understanding that many have that they save a fortune over other possibilities, they are always at least equal with the lowest--and they do allow manual entries meaning that even if you sell through channels (including in person) you'll save money on postage--and it can add up quick.
I used this app for the first time shipping today. Very easy set up and use. I liked that there are options on how I want my labels printed. Sincerely, Diana Duenas- www.duenasdesigns.com