Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Sakoon USA

This app is 100 times better than shipping easy or shiphero. Its so simple to use and they have GREAT rates. Highly recommend anyone trying to ship and dont want a pain in the butt app. Go with this app and they answer FAST too

Monster Olive Games

This is our favorite shipping app. Easy to use, good pricing, and has a fun aspect to it that makes it feel less like work and more like a game. Would love if they added a way to purchase postage for a standard envelope, but for our packages, works great!

Curious Baby Cards

The app listing says " We pass-through the cheapest USPS pricing tier available (Commercial Pricing) and don't charge any fees or add any markup. Just pay the actual cost of the postage as you go!" But unfortunately, they don't do that for Media Mail. It's the same retail-rate, not the commercial base pricing as they advertise. Bummer as the software looked nice. So leaving a review for other folks to not have to waste time thinking that they offer commercial pricing for all shipping tiers. I wish they didn't advertise that or I could have saved my time and effort. Thanks anwyays

Yarmulkes and Bows

if i could give this app 100 stars i would. I cannot even believe how much easier my life is with pirate ship. Firstly, i needed to ship 600 pkgs, all with the same weight and in literally 5 minutes, the file was uploaded, and the labels were printing. Unbelievable! More than that, i can now scroll down the entire list of labels in one second and see the status on every one! In shopify, when i had orders that needed to be shipped to separate locations it was the slowest process and the biggest pain. With pirate ship i just make an excel file with all the addresses and in 2 minutes can print postage for all of them! The entire app is SO user friendly, quick, efficient, i cannot say enough good about it! My only wish is that they will introduce UPS shipping option as well, since USPS prices have gone up so much on boxes that are bigger or weigh a little more UPS is much more affordable at times (and many times they're similar price but UPS is more reliable shipping than USPS). THANK YOU PIRATE SHIP!!!!

Amethyst Vazquez

It's the perfect, simple layout to help me get through the entire shipping process faster. My only complaint is that I can't use irregular shaped packages

PetProductDelivery.com

This is the best app ever. It has saved me time and money and is super easy to use. Highly recommend! :-D

Blonde-Tee's

Super slow to generate labels & import. So dont plan on this to make the shipping process any faster with this app. They changed how they bill without warning. I also noticed that usps lost alot of the package we shipped with pirate ship vs. what we shipped with shopify. They claimed to be cheaper but they are the same price as Shopify and you are constantly being billed later on for random things so watch out. Also horrible customer service. Shopify shipping ends up being cheaper if you take into account all the times they go back and bill you randomly!!!

Pyramid Comics & Cards

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, seamlessly imports and and updates the Shopify order page, all at no cost to you, add saves you money . A highly recommended app.

Wishes Craft Shop

Love everything about Pirate Ship! It's super user friendly and easy to use, saves me money on shipping, is free to use, and their customer service is amazing - friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable enough to solve any questions I've had.

valerietylercollection

This has been wonderfully helpful this year. I love being able to quickly scan down my list of labels and see what orders have been delivered and which are still in transit. It's been very helpful to be able to print scan forms for my postal driver so that orders were always marked as picked up. It's a really nicely organized app, and of course the prices are great. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8