Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Get the cheapest USPS® rates for free

Rock Paper Shears

This app and the customer service from Pirate Ship goes far beyond our expectations. Strongly recommended.

Authentic Bags Only

I have been using Pirateship for 2 years now. Great customer service, and they are always upgrading for the better. Thanks Bjorn. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Simply Candles & Gifts

The shipping rates offered by Pirate Ship were not cheaper than the Shopify Basic Plan. I selected the same size box, same weights, and same locations, but Pirate Shipping was approx. 30% higher.

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

Great app and a must have for your store! it's easy to use a makes shipping a lot easier for internal and external orders.

HighZer0 Electronics

Incredible app! Exactly as advertised, great support, etc! I do hope in the future they can expand integration sites. It would be nice to integrate with your own shipping accounts if possible. https://highzer0electronics.com/

mousemade

I was already using Pirate Ship on their website and it was really easy and quick to use. I jumped on the app as soon as I saw it because it integrates well with orders. Now I can take care of shipping very quickly. Absolutely love Pirate Ship.

Best YOU by HTS

I love this app! It is awesome. You can batch the labels and it is excellent for saving time and printing supplies!

The UniDragon

Ok, if you think you are going to get rates that are insanely low right off the bat, chances are you'll be disappointed, BUT--and it's a big but, they are always at least matched to the lowest price in my experience with them. I sell on many channels, the prices they offer on items at or below 1lb is generally even with Shopify, Ebay, Amazon et all, but never more. They are at least equal on shipping light items, as the items get heavier it seems like Pirate Ship really does save money. . .While I have yet to find good savings on shipping on Pirate Ship compared with my main three channels--they actually do save me money over Bonanza (who charges to ship with them), Etsy, USPS.com. If a customer from out of state wants something delivered, I can offer it because of Pirate Ship at a reasonable rate. Very useful app, no upcharge. While I disagree with the understanding that many have that they save a fortune over other possibilities, they are always at least equal with the lowest--and they do allow manual entries meaning that even if you sell through channels (including in person) you'll save money on postage--and it can add up quick.

Duenas Designs

I used this app for the first time shipping today. Very easy set up and use. I liked that there are options on how I want my labels printed. Sincerely, Diana Duenas- www.duenasdesigns.com

Kerstins Nature Products

This app is great. The customer service is outstanding. They reply very quick and are very helpful. And on top of that the app is free! I am very glad I found Pirate Ship.
www.kerstinsnatureproducts.com