Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Get the cheapest USPS® rates for free

Kerstins Nature Products

This app is great. The customer service is outstanding. They reply very quick and are very helpful. And on top of that the app is free! I am very glad I found Pirate Ship. www.kerstinsnatureproducts.com

Dog Collar Fancy

I truly can't say enough about this shipping service. Pirate Ship is by far the best I have ever used in all of my years of business to this point. Easy to use program. Huge savings over any other. Customer service is absolutely fabulous! And I mean FABULOUS! Their Pirate theme is fun too! I love these guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

I compared using postage for the cubic rates on here and my regular priority mail for U.S. shipments....I was able to get postage at 1/2 price what I usually pay. Great free app. I use it for shipping U.S. boxes and use endicia for my other shipments. The only feature it basically does not have that I wish it did would be to add your own logo on the label or design. Thats the only thing it is missing. Stealth postage is included on the label which is nice.

Whimsy Stamps Llc

We just stumbled on this app a week or so ago and have to say it's fantastic! There is no cost to use this app unlike the other postage printing services that charge a monthly usage fee. The rates are the lowest you can get and it will always suggest the cheapest way possible for you to ship. Already this app has saved us the $35 monthly service fee we were paying with our previous shipping platform and it's saving us money on every label we print! Support is awesome! They answer the chat box quickly and provide easy to follow instructions. Definitely happy we found this gem of an app. Thank you Pirate Ship!

Primping Your Home

We love Pirate Ship..works great right from the start! Best USPS Rates! https://primpingyourhome.com

Farmmomma

I literally recommend this app and website to every single business I work with! I have had small businesses thank me over and over for pointing them towards this amazing business and I even once had a lady in our local post office look at me in shock at the price we were able to get through Pirate Ship. We own two subscription box businesses and I can't ever tell you how much they have saved us!!! On top of all of that, one of the even more important things you should know is that this company seriously cares about their customers. The owners have personally called me before and or messaged me directly to walk me through any questions I may have. AMAZING people AND amazing prices? I'll never go anywhere else and I will ALWAYS recommend them. What are you waiting for? Seriously download this! Come back and thank me later lol! (No this is not paid for or solicited in anyway I am literally from one small business to another trying to tell you that it really is the best!)

Fiction Boutique

Kind of amazed Pirate Ship doesn't have more reviews. Not only do they not charge a monthly fee (as other more popular solutions do) they offer the best pricing on USPS labels. No markups and you get cubic rates if applicable. That right there in and of itself should be enough for people to take a serious look at them but they also have the most responsive and helpful customer service I've ever dealt with - it doesn't seem to matter what time or day . . . You should seriously check them out.

Behindthetexasbadge

Pirate Ship is awesome! I was a little worried about shipping a large amount of packages and I needed to use the USPS media rate. Pirate Ship was my perfect solution. If you have questions they are there to help. It works great with Shopify orders, and you can even manually create a label. My favorite features are: Print the order contents on the label, save package weight and measurements so you don't have to enter it every time, and the ability to designate the date and time my customer gets the notification email. We love it!

Pro Spec

Best shipping service I have used yet, Great support as well. Thanks!

Carrie Bloedel

They had a few things that needed to be tweaked and they did that immediately. Can't ask for anything more than that. They were even willing to go the extra mile to customize something for me - way beyond what they needed to do. Now this is the kind of service that everyone is looking for! Pirate Ship has the cheapest rates. I can't imagine why anyone would use any other app because the only one that truly has the cheapest price, regardless of whether you send 1 package a day or 100, is Pirate Ship. I have tried them all. I have tried Shippo and many others who claimed they had the cheapest rates but they don't. In the case of Shippo its business model changed after a year of doing business with them but they didn't even notify me or honor its commitment to customers who were guaranteed the lowest rates - now they just provide a discount. Who wants to do business with a company that doesn't honor its commitment and isn't transparent? Not me, I can tell you. Totally unacceptable. I wouldn't waste your time on any other apps since I've gone through them all and FINALLY have found the cheapest rates. Plus, the app works well. And, when I say cheapest rates I mean as compared to Shippo, on average, $.50 cents a label plus Shippo's $.05 fee per label - total $.55 cheaper per label. This really adds up over time. And, customer service has been great. Pirate Ship is really the only shipping app you should consider!
Previous 1