Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blonde-Tee's

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super slow to generate labels & import. So dont plan on this to make the shipping process any faster with this app. They changed how they bill without warning. I also noticed that usps lost alot of the package we shipped with pirate ship vs. what we shipped with shopify. They claimed to be cheaper but they are the same price as Shopify and you are constantly being billed later on for random things so watch out. Also horrible customer service. Shopify shipping ends up being cheaper if you take into account all the times they go back and bill you randomly!!!

Pyramid Comics & Cards

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, seamlessly imports and and updates the Shopify order page, all at no cost to you, add saves you money . A highly recommended app.

Wishes Craft Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love everything about Pirate Ship! It's super user friendly and easy to use, saves me money on shipping, is free to use, and their customer service is amazing - friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable enough to solve any questions I've had.

valerietylercollection

Time spent using app About 2 months

This has been wonderfully helpful this year. I love being able to quickly scan down my list of labels and see what orders have been delivered and which are still in transit. It's been very helpful to be able to print scan forms for my postal driver so that orders were always marked as picked up. It's a really nicely organized app, and of course the prices are great. Thank you!

Pups of Color

I've been using Pirate Ship for about 2 years now, and I loved it ever since. I am so glad to see I can integrate it with my store!

Uncomfortable Situations

These guys are AWESOME, wonderful customer service team and super easy to use. Love it. Give your customer service reps a raise! They always answer in more detail than they probably need to.

Red Truck Jerky

Time spent using app About 1 year

Incredibly easy app to get the lowest rates on shipping. We love this site at redtruckbeefjerky.com .

Marblety

Location Latvia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It is not possible to create an account if you're outside US (however, they don't write it anywhere clearly).

Southern Roots Sisters LLC

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I've been using Pirate Ship for years with Etsy and just made the switch over to Shopify. I've always loved them and love how I can save packages in the system for quick and easy shipping. I also love how it saves my addresses and can easily integrate whatever seller platform I'm using. Not to mention, the prices are way cheaper than shipping normal USPS/Etsy/Ebay prices. I love Pirate Ship and I'm glad to see I can still use it with Shopify!

Forartssakecosmetics

I haven't had any issues with this app. I was getting a ton of abandoned carts for international orders, but once I added this app I was able to offer cheaper international shipping and it has helped lessen that. The platform is simple and easy to use!