Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Wishes Craft Shop

Love everything about Pirate Ship! It's super user friendly and easy to use, saves me money on shipping, is free to use, and their customer service is amazing - friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable enough to solve any questions I've had.

valerietylercollection

This has been wonderfully helpful this year. I love being able to quickly scan down my list of labels and see what orders have been delivered and which are still in transit. It's been very helpful to be able to print scan forms for my postal driver so that orders were always marked as picked up. It's a really nicely organized app, and of course the prices are great. Thank you!

Pups of Color

I've been using Pirate Ship for about 2 years now, and I loved it ever since. I am so glad to see I can integrate it with my store!

Uncomfortable Situations

These guys are AWESOME, wonderful customer service team and super easy to use. Love it. Give your customer service reps a raise! They always answer in more detail than they probably need to.

Red Truck Jerky

Incredibly easy app to get the lowest rates on shipping. We love this site at redtruckbeefjerky.com .

Marblety

It is not possible to create an account if you're outside US (however, they don't write it anywhere clearly).

Southern Roots Sisters LLC

I've been using Pirate Ship for years with Etsy and just made the switch over to Shopify. I've always loved them and love how I can save packages in the system for quick and easy shipping. I also love how it saves my addresses and can easily integrate whatever seller platform I'm using. Not to mention, the prices are way cheaper than shipping normal USPS/Etsy/Ebay prices. I love Pirate Ship and I'm glad to see I can still use it with Shopify!

Forartssakecosmetics

I haven't had any issues with this app. I was getting a ton of abandoned carts for international orders, but once I added this app I was able to offer cheaper international shipping and it has helped lessen that. The platform is simple and easy to use!

GymRats Volleyball Clothing Co.

This app is awesome! It's funny how great this app is yet they don't beg for a review like others do. I will gladly take the time to praise this app. I was using another service for the last 20 years. The postage rates were the same with this app but MINUS the monthly fee I was paying to get those rates. Any savings is helpful in this environment. The app itself and the flow of it is amazingly easy. You can tell that a business owner designed this. It's the little things that make the biggest impact. Only wish list item would be to add the ability to add your logo on the shipping label. It's not that important but it would be a nice touch.

WEXIST Inc

Priority mail is always $3 higher than shopify, I don't know why when its the same sizes. I end of just being billed later.