Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LaQ Blocks | Educational Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and customer service. Works great for domestic shipping, but not the best for international shipping since we need to fill out a Customs Form and there is no way to preview before paying for it. A preview for all the labels (shipping and Customs Form) would be very very helpful.
Will gladly move from 4 to 5 stars when it becomes available. :)
Thank you!

paperwhimsy

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Wow. I happened to come across this app in the shopify e-university when trying to find out how to create a scan form with my labels (which, spoiler alert - shopify does not have this capability) and someone mentioned Pirate Ship.

I downloaded it last night through the app store, created an account, verified my email address and this morning I created shipping labels and a scan form without a hitch.

Right now, I'm going with an A+ for this app. It's freaking FREE, guys (you just pay for your postage which is, as they claim, the lowest rates available).

And the reporting is pretty awesome. I can't tell you how much of a deep dive it is in shopify to find out about packages shipped and were they delivered. With Pirate Ship the reports are quite extensive.

Well done!

SheMugs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just what I was looking for! Because Shopify doesn't offer a USPS Scan Form by default I have been struggling to find an app that doesn't charge a monthly fee just so I could access this BASIC feature. PirateShip has saved the day! Thank you!!

Claribelskincare.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app. Not only does it save me money on some of my shipments, but it allows me to create shipping labels for custom orders. Thank you!

WristWidget®

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

It's a great solution for USPS shipping. It gives the best rates to ship to Canada. Support is quick, and fun to work with. It integrates well with our Shopify and eBay stores, and I love that you can click to print label from the customer order page. It saves "ship from" addresses so can select from dropdown. I wish it provided service for UPS, FedEx, DHLeCommerce, DHLexpress as well, then it would be the only shipping app you'd ever need!

dreamStudiodesigns

Pirate Ship is the App I didn't know how bad I needed it until I tried it! I tried dozens of others, only Pirate Ship delivers (pun intended) Plus I get to talk like a pirate whenever i ship and order Arrrgg!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've tried this and Shopify's Basic shipping rates on several different shipments. I'm saving approx. $1 with Pirate Ship on larger packages, smaller ones have a difference of a few cents. Just going to stick with Pirate Ship for now. Works perfectly :)

RENWILLS

The app is not horrible, But has three issues that pushed me back to using Shopify shipping.
1. this app does not import your product weight forcing you to always modify your shipping weight. Shopify, all my products and shipping material have accurate weights so there is nothing to modify.
2. Have to navigate multiple screens to get to the point of printing your shipping label. Shopify, it's all in one screen with a pop up for your printer.
3. Tested 5 packages and Shopify and Pirate Shop were 100% the same shipping rates.
In summary, because of the multiple screens, modifications and same pricing the logical choice for me was to go back to Shopify for my shipping options.

MileHighPawducts

I love this App. It works perfectly, the app owners are amazing to work with and its MUCH better than the standard shipping platform that shopify has. Keep up the great work!

Force Flyers - Great Drones, Great Prices

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Stay away from these guys, they will rip you off. Holding $2,000 in refunds they won't return to me.

April 20, 2019

For anyone who's scared by this review, there's a couple of important things to know about this situation ;)

1) Force Flyers tried to defraud Pirate Ship and the United States Postal Service for around $2,000. Unfortunately, they ignored every attempt to contact them, and instead filed a chargeback dispute with their bank. Their bank denied their dispute, agreeing that Force Flyers was attempting to commit fraud.

2) Pirate Ship's refund policy is simple. If you buy a label you're not going to use, just click the "refund" button to request a refund. USPS will wait for ~2 weeks to make sure that you don't use the label, and then put the credit back into your Pirate Ship account balance. That credit will automatically be used against your next purchase, or you can ask us to refund it to your original payment method, no problem :)

Our Terms of Service say it best... "Pirate Ship doesn't do anything dishonest. If you don't either, we'll get along just fine!"

ARRrrr,