Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GymRats Volleyball Clothing Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is awesome! It's funny how great this app is yet they don't beg for a review like others do. I will gladly take the time to praise this app. I was using another service for the last 20 years. The postage rates were the same with this app but MINUS the monthly fee I was paying to get those rates. Any savings is helpful in this environment. The app itself and the flow of it is amazingly easy. You can tell that a business owner designed this. It's the little things that make the biggest impact. Only wish list item would be to add the ability to add your logo on the shipping label. It's not that important but it would be a nice touch.

WEXIST Inc

Priority mail is always $3 higher than shopify, I don't know why when its the same sizes. I end of just being billed later.

Chosen Grounds | BREW YOUR COFFEE

Let's work together!

My only complaint is, Pirate Ships Integration with Shopify needs to be to the extent that their shipping rates are displayed to the customer. This app and the support are top shelf.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I just used Pirate Ship for the first time. It is a very intuitive app and will make my life easier.

WoofAddict

Time spent using app About 2 months

I don't normally write reviews but feel obligated to since the Pirate Ship product and support is just so unbelievably terrific. For context, I've been using Pirate Ship now for ~30 days.

Here's why they're great:

#1 - It easily integrates into Shopify. Within 30 seconds, I can print the labels of every order I need to ship for the day. It doesn't matter how many. It just works.

#2 - If I need to print just one, no problem. Just go through and print one. I feel like they thought through common issues you have when shipping.

#3 - The actual shipping price you get for USPS is 'I can't believe it's this cheap' cheap. I'd say 20-50% cheaper than going through USPS direct. I also compared this shipping cost against a 3PL and it wasn't even close. I save soooo much money on shipping with Pirate Ship.

#4 - Their support is fantastic. They respond (and solve) issues when they pop up. Because we have a fair amount of volume, we're bound to run into quirks and whatnot but Pirate Ship is a true partner and wants you to succeed.

MAKE AMERICA PLAID AGAIN

Time spent using app Over 1 year

No complaint other than "Improve App Description."

I installed the App and it pulls in my orders nicely, but there is no way to display the shipping rate to the customer and the customer can't complete their orders. The rates are great, but you must preset a fixed shipping rate for each product regardless of where it ships or offer free shipping.

I almost upgraded my Shopify Plan which Shopify leads you to believe is necessary to use third party shipping apps. That won't matter in this case.

The app looks great, but make sure your use case fits the actual functionality.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is wonderful! Before I found it was was manually doing many things that I can now do with the click of a button. Saves me so much time! Also the low cost of shipping is a +++. So glad I found it.

All Wheels Mobility

I'm surprised this app doesn't have a zillion 5 star reviews. I give my customers free gifts with purchase and baby let me tell you...Pirate Ship is the TRUTH! I'm able to upload my customer list, print ZPL labels or sheet labels, stick on my boxes, print my 5630 form for multiple packages and schedule a pick up or drop my packages off at USPS. It's literally a one-stop shop! 500 GOLD STARS if I could!

Root'd

Amazing! I can't belive I didn't use this ealier! I was looking for a way to print out 50 labels at once for a large sample order, and went to Stamps.com first. It was awful! 1 hour on the phone with those guys, only to find out they had an error in their system and couldn't upload .csv files. Tried 2 other places, wasted at least 3 hours, and found these guys. 5 min later, super easy and intuitive ALL my labels were printed.

Decided to try it w/ Shopify, as we usually ship same size packages, and printed all my days orders in about 2 min, + it integrated super smooth with Shopify to mark them fulfilled and email customer tracking. Has already saved me a ton of time. If you're still using Shopify to fulfill orders STOP and use this!!

PS... I maybe write 2 reviews a year, this one really wowed me. 1,000 stars for sure. Awesome work guys!

a1beaute

This app is the best to reduce the USPS shipping cost and shows me the saved amount of money in real-time.