4.3
August 23, 2022

Pirate ship is literally amazing. Great customer service and great pricing rates. Highly recommend this app to all newly businesses.

ClutchBaddies
About 2 months using the app
May 8, 2020

I thought this would be just another shipping app BUT IT IS SO MUCH MORE. It shows everything and I mean everything. Even shows things you were not looking for. I just created two shipping labels and I love this app. I can't say enough about it. It sets the standard for all other shippers.

We Sell Fashion
January 27, 2021

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, seamlessly imports and and updates the Shopify order page, all at no cost to you, add saves you money . A highly recommended app.

Pyramid Comics & Cards
July 2, 2020

This app is wonderful! Before I found it was was manually doing many things that I can now do with the click of a button. Saves me so much time! Also the low cost of shipping is a +++. So glad I found it.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters
May 16, 2020

This app is the best to reduce the USPS shipping cost and shows me the saved amount of money in real-time.

a1beaute
20 days using the app
February 12, 2021

This is the best app ever. It has saved me time and money and is super easy to use. Highly recommend! :-D

PetProductDelivery.com
17 days using the app
July 20, 2018

I truly can't say enough about this shipping service. Pirate Ship is by far the best I have ever used in all of my years of business to this point. Easy to use program. Huge savings over any other. Customer service is absolutely fabulous! And I mean FABULOUS! Their Pirate theme is fun too! I love these guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Dog Collar Fancy
16 days using the app
May 27, 2018

Pirate Ship is awesome! I was a little worried about shipping a large amount of packages and I needed to use the USPS media rate. Pirate Ship was my perfect solution. If you have questions they are there to help. It works great with Shopify orders, and you can even manually create a label. My favorite features are: Print the order contents on the label, save package weight and measurements so you don't have to enter it every time, and the ability to designate the date and time my customer gets the notification email. We love it!

Behindthetexasbadge
13 days using the app
September 4, 2018

This app is great. The customer service is outstanding. They reply very quick and are very helpful. And on top of that the app is free! I am very glad I found Pirate Ship.
www.kerstinsnatureproducts.com

Kerstins Nature Products
13 days using the app
February 18, 2021

if i could give this app 100 stars i would. I cannot even believe how much easier my life is with pirate ship. Firstly, i needed to ship 600 pkgs, all with the same weight and in literally 5 minutes, the file was uploaded, and the labels were printing. Unbelievable! More than that, i can now scroll down the entire list of labels in one second and see the status on every one! In shopify, when i had orders that needed to be shipped to separate locations it was the slowest process and the biggest pain. With pirate ship i just make an excel file with all the addresses and in 2 minutes can print postage for all of them! The entire app is SO user friendly, quick, efficient, i cannot say enough good about it! My only wish is that they will introduce UPS shipping option as well, since USPS prices have gone up so much on boxes that are bigger or weigh a little more UPS is much more affordable at times (and many times they're similar price but UPS is more reliable shipping than USPS). THANK YOU PIRATE SHIP!!!!

Yarmulkes and Bows