FREE ‑ Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer & page speed optimizer

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bigdtops shop

Location China
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Free, good reviews. Use the first.I don't know how it works, but can we review it later.It would be great if you could compress and optimize

ESCAFISMO RECORDS

Location Spain
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Hi, I decided to install this app to improve my products resolution and it works perfectly! I strongly recommended to install this app!!

Yum Store

Location Chile
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Buena aplicación, cumple con su función, es rápida y gratis. Recomiendo el uso de ella, para optimizar las imagenes.

Hotdeal4ustore

Time spent using app 3 minutes

best image optimizer ever ! I recommend I use this app to speed up my website, it's very efficient. conversion rate is improved

Fitness Motivation 101

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Thank you. This app is offering so much value without spending even a single penny. Hope it will work well.

Aftya Deals

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'm just trying the app, for now, I will test my page speed load if there is any improvement I will show it here, but thanks to the developer for offering a service like this one free, good luck.

50dollarstore

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to Optimize my images. I have an e-commerce store, which has more than 1000 pics and it was a hectic job for me to compress that much stuff, which was slowing down my website. 100% recommend it

Made4UStore

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Until now the app is helping me a lot by compressing the images of my store without having to spend much on the start of my business, which is awesome!

oljistore

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Cool! Free app! Easy to use! Its amazing)) I am very long search such as program like this) Thanks))

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

I used it and I love it. so far, it is free and does a really good job, and I think that this is jus