FREE ‑ Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer & page speed optimizer

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

jalecos-mania

Location Brazil

Baixei o aplicativo muito fácil de usar e bem intuitivo. Recomendo para quem quer deixar as imagens menores.

StadtrandHexe

Location Germany

Einfach zu verstehen, macht was es soll, super schnell. So spare ich sehr viel Zeit an Optimierung der Bilder. Danke!

Stacey Mayer NFT Gallery

Optimizing my images was a crucial step in maintaining a decent SEO for my site. Slow sites are an anathema! Completely easy setup, and fast completion time. Thank you for helping me speed up my store.

Specht And Sohne

Can't really fault a free app for doing a great job. It compressed 50 images and there was a noticeable improvement in site loading speeds. Would like the option to compress more than 50 though since my site has close to 100 images.

ReactionApparel

Helped my store run so much faster without having to sacrifice the quality of my images. 100% free, love it!!

The Sun Shopp

Simple, straight forward. Nothing to complain about..................................................

moonlitbeading

So far so good! Ive got nearly 2k images and its chugging away. Excited to see how this enhances my speed, great app, easy and intuitive to use, thank you for this free resource it helps so many small businesses who don't have the ability to sink hundreds or thousands of dollars or hours of time into these tasks!

Stax MAX Supplements

Fantastic FREE app, super easy & fast setup!!! I use this app on all of my sites!! Must have! This is an essential for every website! Best app ever!

VenueX Apparel

This app was easy to use and easy to setup. It helped speed up my website. I would recommend this app to others.

Psych Outlet

Location Australia

Fantastic! This app has helped me shrink the 3500 images on my site by 43%. Easy to use, would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10