PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

by PixPix

Photo editor, Image SEO alt text, remove logo & Photo Resize

RC-N-Go

App is great! After Shopify changed their image editor, it was very difficult to edit images any more. This app has solved all of our image issues!

RobiNetStore

I use this app long time and I'm very satisfied, is simple to use and work correctly.
I recommended this app for every.

Golf Swing Mastery

I was frustrated with my product images being different sizes - which resulted in a cluttered look on my product pages. PixPix solved my problem by allowing me to quickly and easily make all my images a square. Thank you!!

JazzyAndGlitzy

That works great for me, never experienced any issue..I was never in need to get a support either, easy to use ..Thanks

Shop The Secret

After looking all over for an image editor that fits my needs I found this. This Is The Image Editor I Have Been Looking For! And It's Free! <3

Simode

I used this application to help me edit all the photos in my store. Very easy to use and ecxelente support. I highly recommend it.

Clayworks Studio

When Shopify's editing tool went away I couldn't imagine what I was going to do. This app does everything Shopify's tool did. And Shopify's tool used to crash. This one doesn't.

Ferrell Fashion

easy to edit product images without having to leave the shopify site. just edit them right from the products list. this is so simple and easy to use.

Kaya chic

Love it only con is that free ver is slow so takes me time. Exactly old Shopify Product image editor

New Earth Gifts and Beads

We are very happy with this app. So much better than the photo editor Shopify took down. We highly recommend. Thank you PixPix!