PixPix Image Editor

Photo Editor, Image SEO, Remove Logo/Watermar & Photo Resize

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shop The Secret

After looking all over for an image editor that fits my needs I found this. This Is The Image Editor I Have Been Looking For! And It's Free! <3

Simode

I used this application to help me edit all the photos in my store. Very easy to use and ecxelente support. I highly recommend it.

The Purple Lily

I was very upset when this app was taken off of shopify for free (after using it for 3 years). It seems they have improved the issue of it locking up and crashing your work, but the pixel quality and blurriness of pictures is still horrid. I won't be paying to make my pictures look bad. My phone camera edits them better and saves the quality. I'd rather use that and it's free.

June 6, 2019

Hi, Please note that our Image editor is totally free and unlimited, We didn't charge your account at all since you've installed our app. We will be happy to troubleshot why image quality is not preserved for products, contact us if you are still interested in using this editor.

Clayworks Studio

When Shopify's editing tool went away I couldn't imagine what I was going to do. This app does everything Shopify's tool did. And Shopify's tool used to crash. This one doesn't.

Ferrell Fashion

easy to edit product images without having to leave the shopify site. just edit them right from the products list. this is so simple and easy to use.

Kaya chic

Love it only con is that free ver is slow so takes me time. Exactly old Shopify Product image editor

New Earth Gifts and Beads

We are very happy with this app. So much better than the photo editor Shopify took down. We highly recommend. Thank you PixPix!

BigfootApprove.com

This app works just perfect and or better than Shopify image editor, it looks like Shopify is not planning on re-intregate image editor anymore. So i encourage you to add this app to edit your images, well done PixPix

THEXY Fashion

it would be nice if it was totally rockstar free dude...
vhvhjv hjvhjvkghv nbvghmv ghmvtkhgvktyhmvg ghvn

Enviraware

A fantastic stand-in for the original Shopify image editor, that has disappeared and is yet to come back. This app has even better features than the original and is simple to use. Would definitely recommend