4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and customer engagement through features like popups, banners, and smart bars. Its targeting campaigns are effective in driving traffic and increasing engagement. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and analytics dashboard. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support and the functional free version. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and is valued for its personalized communication and valuable campaign insights.

January 1, 2024

Just want to highlight Waqas in this rating. Waqas is exceptionally kind and professional - I really appreciate the time and help I received activating the "intent to leave" feature on a pop-up. It is not working on my browsers at all yet, but Waqas showed me a screen recording to verify that it works on the computers being used on his end and that since I shared screen recordings of it not working for me the same way, that the development team would be notified so they could check if there was anything to fix. I think this is an attentive and sincere team and I believe it will work. The rest of my app experience has been great so far. Thank you again, Waqas!

Lifetimer International
6 months using the app
January 6, 2024

I've been using Pop Convert mainly for announcements - when I am shipping or out of the office, and it worked SO well.

Creating the pop up I need has been super easy, quick and effective! It looks great on the website, a little person touch! I have been using it for almost a year and will use it more as my shop grows.

Readers Society Shop
11 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Intuitive for those who aren't code savvy. I like the simplicity of the interface, thought the options for customization are a bit limited.

PICKLEDPRODUCT
3 months using the app
December 17, 2023

Very easy to use, all the design features you need to fit your brand. Recommend.

Elbow Workshop
About 2 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Very helpful and professional. We received the information we need quickly and the situation was sorted within minutes. Will highly recommend this APP for any online business. Great to get all the information out to your clients.

LYNNÉ
South Africa
12 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Awesome group of people only too happy to help with all and any query.
Great value for a free app.

CASA Online store
About 1 year using the app
January 17, 2024

really great customer service, and the app is very easy to use. definitely met all our needs!

LeSportsac Singapore
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
November 30, 2023

Would recommend Pop Convert for a quick, simple way to promote sales and collect leads. It is extremely user-friendly. The free version does have a few limitations but is an excellent tool for start-ups as well as more established businesses. We've been using it since our beginnings and it's worked really well for our requirements. Easy to customise and simple to use.

OVANT
Almost 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Geez, this app is so good you can't help but use it.
Has been a MUST for building my marketing list!

APEX RIM & TIRE
6 months using the app
December 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using [product/service], and I must say it was a delightful experience overall. The combination of a user-friendly interface and excellent features made my interaction with the platform truly enjoyable.

The interface of [product/service] is not only aesthetically pleasing but also intuitively designed, making navigation a breeze. I found myself easily accessing all the necessary features without any hassle. The thoughtful layout and design contribute to a seamless user experience.

Moreover, the functionality of [product/service] exceeded my expectations. [Highlight a specific feature or aspect that stood out to you]. This added layer of innovation showcases the commitment of the developers to providing a top-notch service.

Overall, my experience with [product/service] was not just good, but genuinely nice. The combination of a user-friendly interface and impressive functionality makes it stand out in its category. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a smooth and enjoyable user experience.

KredAllino Technologies