Reviews (8,655)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for creating customized pop-ups and banners for various purposes, including promotions and lead collection. Many have seen a boost in their email lists, conversions, and sales. The app's targeting features are valued for personalizing campaigns. Customer support is often praised for its quick response. The app offers useful analytics, integrates well with Shopify, and even its free version is deemed effective for businesses.

April 10, 2024

I am new to this and Pop Convert has helped me. It is a simple interface I was able to get what I needed. However, I haven't been using them for very long. So far things have been great, if anything changes I will update this review.

Happy Spitters Club
9 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Brilliant app, does everything i need for my store. Simple app, easy to use and understand. Customer service is quick and effective. Would recommend to anyone.

Tefen Medical
Israel
22 days using the app
May 8, 2024

I can't say enough good things about Pop Convert - Pop Ups, Banners! From the moment I installed it, my website saw a significant boost in engagement and conversions. The intuitive interface made creating eye-catching pop-ups a breeze, and the variety of templates ensured that I could find the perfect design for any occasion.

But what truly sets Pop Convert apart is their exceptional customer support. Mo, in particular, went above and beyond to assist me every step of the way.

Thanks to Pop Convert and Mo, my website is now more effective than ever before. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to take their online presence to the next level!

Gymmer
India
4 days using the app
May 9, 2024

I had a fantastic experience using the Pop Convert - Banners! They are not only free but also incredibly easy to use and highly effective. The banners are visually appealing and did an excellent job of capturing attention, which greatly enhanced the visibility of my promotions. I appreciate the hassle-free process and the significant impact these banners had on my campaign. Highly recommended for anyone looking to boost their advertising efforts without incurring extra costs.

Masion Chérie
Singapore
6 days using the app
April 2, 2024

I've used the app to create a Pop Up and it is really beautiful! Customer service was also very kind and ready to answer and help! I am happy for now!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italy
About 2 months using the app
April 30, 2024

Utilizing this application has revolutionized our business operations. Thanks to its smooth popups and banners, we've experienced a substantial increase in both sales and our subscriber count. The customizable options and extensive management tools simplify the process of tailoring campaigns and maximizing outcomes. We highly recommend it for businesses seeking to elevate their customer communication and attract specific audiences!

Just Labcoats
7 days using the app
April 13, 2024

Have just installed this and it looks really good. Easy to set up and very configurable.

You can use it to cross sell on all or certain pages, drive social media following etc

Nothing not to like about it!

Print Panda
9 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Pop up convert saves you money. As a startup, you tend to spend money on every app; pop up convert makes it easy for us startups to do banners without incuring any cost. It is also easy to use. I love it and recommend.

Scented Symphony
16 days using the app
June 11, 2024

I just added this app to create some pop ups to let people know about free shipping and discounts. Its been great so far! Easy to use and great customer service.

Happy Earth
8 days using the app
April 5, 2024

Intuitive interface, good support, and has all the main functionality you need out of the box for website popups.

Beautiful Demise