Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Lisa Bella

It is easy to use, just downloaded it after deleting another app that was to complicated to me.

Only For You Boutique

Very easy to set up! Would definitely refer to any one who needs it. Great for business

Malu Fashion

It is a great app, and support is really fast. Malu Fashion CMO

LUSSO LiV

I have tried the free version and the pop up in really neat. I would prefer going with the pro version as it has lots of opportunities to play around with and can be a major marketing tool for ones website.

Brands For Kids

Great little up. Easy to use and does exactly what it promised. A must-have for any online store.

Ashely Bridget

Best pop up window app you can get. I love how it gives you the option to capture peoples emails without having to sync Mailchimp. Best way possible to build your email list. Unreal app. we have gained 500,000 emails from this pop up alone!!

LUXURIA

This app is brilliant. But even more than a brilliant App is all the help Evan gives you for setting up the App. I wanted to synchronize my App with AWeber (which was easier said than done!) But Evan literally did everything for me. I love that you can customize the pop-up with images from your own computer rather than from set templates (as is the case with AWeber).
I am so pleased with my App and have already seen an increase in subscribers-and my App has only been live 48 hours!
Definitely worth getting this App,

Hourglass Boutique

Exactly what we've been looking for. Great app, easy to customize!

Sole-Sniper

Awesome so helpful! Great app!

THPSHOP

Tried the free version, is helpful and easy to use. Excited to see how the Pro version will work for me.