Popify Sales Pop Notifications

Popify Sales Pop Notifications

by importify

Boost Sales|Social Proof Popup Notification|Recent Sales Order

Cool Trends Now

I downloaded this amazing user friendly app and I cannot say enough good things about it- first of all the support team responds so fast it’s mind boggling- you are not alone for sure and that is important- what they offer is amazing as well so much you can do to increase sales with this app- many features that you may be paying for already all in one app- highly recommended!

senor223

Tried a few of these popup apps and this one was by far the simplest one to use...I created my discount popup in less than a minute! Thank you!

Thehippyhappy

Great app with great support! The recent orders popups and the design customization is really Awesome. Also, I had a minor issue with my theme and the support team has helped me super fast! Thanks!

LumiGears

I'm using this app on a couple of my stores because the popups looks really good - slick and attractive. I'm mainly using the orders and the discount popups for gaining more trust and sales. Great job guys!

Bed and Sheets

This small little pop up does wonders to help boost sales as people are seeing others purchase at the same time while they are on the site. I've been using it on 2 other shops i have and it's increased my conversions rate!

Jeans addicts

Easy to use and install, great social proof app with many different features and design tweaks. I'm using it to increase trust and sales on my shop. Also, The support team was amazing and answered all of my questions.

Kind Apparel

simple, effective and super easy to install. The developers were super helpful too - I wanted a custom adjustment to the location display and they changed it for me immediately.

catsismypassion

I'm using this app for showing social proof of recent orders and customers reviews and it works great. I love the customization it offers for timing and where to display the notifications. Thanks guys.

goldbeartoys

If you're looking for the easiest way to integrate popup notifications into your shopify site, this is an excellent App with a clean layout. I love the variety of templates it offers as well.

Dan'sToolsShop

I like that it's not disclosing recent customer’s full names like other popup apps that I used. It Was very easy to set up and the support team has responded to my questions ultra fast! , Thanks!

Previous 1 3