Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify

Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify

by importify

Boost Sales Popup Purchases & Recent Orders for Social Proof

J Diamond Apparel

I used this app to help show prof of sales since I am a newer business and it really helps customers feel better about shopping my website. I’m glad I gave it at try. Even the free version is excellent. Definitely worth the time and effort to boost my sales. Thanks for making this app easy to use, especially for beginners that come in with out a clue.

Clarify Co.

This app has great support and in real-time too! I'm already really satisfied with my experience and will continue to use it :)

MyDolphinSneakers

The application works great and they have great support, it is very fast and pleasant, everything is correct. I am very comfortable with the application, I will continue to use it!

MAGHREB DESIGN

Service clientele excellent et à l ecoute, pour un souci j etais depané un dimanche avec plusieurs echanges avec l equipe technique
application excellente facile d utilisation je viens de passer du gratuit au plan payant je recommande vivement.

RisingClotheStore

Great support in real-time. this app is very helpful for me so far and i would also recommend this for you as well.

Firthinteriors

Good app so far! I have found it easy to navigate and customer service is friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Cipela.

The app is easy to use and explore. what's important is it has good and fast customer support. It takes me a matter of second to solve my issue.

Anxiety Solved

Great support! Very polite and the issues I was having were solved quickly and efficiently. Thank you again!

PrettyNJewels

App is super easy and straight forward. Support was also super helpful and had fast responses! Highly recommend this app.

AULUXE.FR

This is a great app! and the support is very professional. They did an amazing work, I really appreciate.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6