May 7, 2020

simple, effective and super easy to install. The developers were super helpful too - I wanted a custom adjustment to the location display and they changed it for me immediately.

Kind Apparel
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited September 26, 2021

Service clientele excellent et à l ecoute, pour un souci j etais depané un dimanche avec plusieurs echanges avec l equipe technique
application excellente facile d utilisation je viens de passer du gratuit au plan payant je recommande vivement.

MAGHREB DESIGN
France
Almost 2 years using the app
February 8, 2021

This app is great to show sales to new customers. Great customer service when asked for assistance too.

Aroha Balloons
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
August 19, 2021

Good app so far! I have found it easy to navigate and customer service is friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Firthinteriors
Over 1 year using the app
February 1, 2021

Really quick and easy installation and great design options.
The app's dashboard is really good and usable.
I've selected the recent orders (and add to cart option!) popup and it worked perfectly. Thanks also for the free plan option, it really helps out new small business owners.

Delight Vibe
Thailand
About 1 year using the app
importify replied February 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

August 2, 2020

Great app with great support! The recent orders popups and the design customization is really Awesome. Also, I had a minor issue with my theme and the support team has helped me super fast! Thanks!

Thehippyhappy
Thailand
12 months using the app
March 31, 2022

great app great customer service
would highly recommend to use this app!
tennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thumbbssssssssssssssss up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakiz Lively
11 months using the app
July 19, 2021

Great support! Very polite and the issues I was having were solved quickly and efficiently. Thank you again!

Anxiety Solved
Spain
11 months using the app
January 18, 2021

Great support! Fixed my problem within a few hrs. Easy to use app that looks great on my website. Highly Recommend.

Bright Plaza
10 months using the app
importify replied January 18, 2021

December 16, 2021

Support is great and knowledgeably, fast solve problem. Polite and patient. I think this app can help me to boost sales.
+Thanks, Roy