Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify

Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify | Reviews

by importify

Boost Sales Popup Purchases & Recent Orders for Social Proof

Wolvestuff

This is an awesome app, so many options to choose from.
The video instructions are very clear and the implementation is super easy.
I recommend this app to any store who wants to add some trust and credibility, actually it's a must have app

April 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback & welcome to Popify :)

GF5 Masks, Inc.

Excellent app, the best one so far. Had to use their customer service at 6:30pm on a Saturday evening, and within minutes they responded.

April 11, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure and welcome to Popify :)

tophammocks

Great app! It helps me showing my customers that my store is legit and real. I'm using the last orders popups which looks great on my theme and I'm getting very good results using it! Thanks guys!

Stella-Bijou

I use this app to notify comments in my store and it works brilliantly also in the free plan. Thank you very much. The support is outstanding, immediate reaction and help.

SipsyLA

I used this pop-up to notify customers that our store is close, but the pop-up kept getting stuck and stayed active even though the status said "disabled". I lost a bunch of customers because of this!

March 24, 2020

We didn't get any email from you guys about the issue, i reached out to you via email/chat minutes after we got this review and spoke with melody, she mentioned that she already removed the app. sorry about the inconvenience that you guys had, next time please reached out to us with the issue and our team will be happy to help.

zissu themes

easy to use, free popup creator. with tons of template, great customer service and help from the developer himself it turned popify into a great popup app. totally recommend it to others

Shop at Mags

Outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend all of their products. They work great and so easy to use!

BSG Auto Glass SA

App is working good after 5 days, had minor problem and support was quick and efficient. Highly recommanded!

GetItAlmostFree

Using it for a few days already for showing off my latest orders and it looks great, a lot of customization options for the design. Support was quick and helped me with some questions.
Thank you!

peteeshirts

So far so good! Installing the app and creating notification was easy, notification design looks really good and I’m pretty sure it will improve my sales results.