Popify ‑ Social Proof SalesPop

Boost Sales, Purchases, Recent Sales & Recent Orders Popups

From $9.95/month. 3-day free trial.

Thehippyhappy

Location Thailand

Great app with great support! The recent orders popups and the design customization is really Awesome. Also, I had a minor issue with my theme and the support team has helped me super fast! Thanks!

Bed and Sheets

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

This small little pop up does wonders to help boost sales as people are seeing others purchase at the same time while they are on the site. I've been using it on 2 other shops i have and it's increased my conversions rate!

Kind Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

simple, effective and super easy to install. The developers were super helpful too - I wanted a custom adjustment to the location display and they changed it for me immediately.

Dan'sToolsShop

Location Israel

I like that it's not disclosing recent customer’s full names like other popup apps that I used. It Was very easy to set up and the support team has responded to my questions ultra fast! , Thanks!

Evil Nails

Great app, great support! Very intuitive interface for designing popups, and lots of features. Thanks so much guys!

zimcraft

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just setup my first notification with it. Quick and simple.
I was having some trouble launching the App - Customer support was very quick and resolved the issue fast and professionally!

Cycling Frelsi

AMAZING APP! Easy to install and use. Many features in 1 app and I'm sure that I'm going to see increase in conversions. Another thing that I have test is the website speed that didn't change after using the app. Very recommended

April 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, welcome to Popify!

Dog Potty Training

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Professional look, and very good visual effect. Support is excellent, they help out with your issue (if any) very promptly. Highly recommended app.

April 12, 2020

Thank you for the review, welcome to Popify :)

Wolvestuff

This is an awesome app, so many options to choose from.
The video instructions are very clear and the implementation is super easy.
I recommend this app to any store who wants to add some trust and credibility, actually it's a must have app

April 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback & welcome to Popify :)

GF5 Masks, Inc.

Excellent app, the best one so far. Had to use their customer service at 6:30pm on a Saturday evening, and within minutes they responded.

April 11, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure and welcome to Popify :)