April 18, 2020

Great app, great support! Very intuitive interface for designing popups, and lots of features. Thanks so much guys!

Evil Nails
16 days using the app
February 26, 2020

Using it for a few days already for showing off my latest orders and it looks great, a lot of customization options for the design. Support was quick and helped me with some questions.
Thank you!

GetItAlmostFree
16 days using the app
January 20, 2021

Great support. The app looks cool, and has a lot of built-in templates! Definitely I will continue using it in future

BcardsCreation
15 days using the app
importify replied January 21, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

February 28, 2020

Outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend all of their products. They work great and so easy to use!

Shop at Mags
12 days using the app
April 1, 2021

perfect, roy is a good helper, his team helped me to resolve my issues, thank you for all , i am very happy

Petwish
France
8 days using the app
March 4, 2020

easy to use, free popup creator. with tons of template, great customer service and help from the developer himself it turned popify into a great popup app. totally recommend it to others

zissu themes
8 days using the app
Edited March 26, 2021

I use this app to grow my online store presences with pop-up customers reviews. I've been using it for a month or so and it has really helped with sales. I really do like popify, it's user friendly and a great tool to have. I recommend it.

Black Code Trends
6 months using the app
April 11, 2020

Excellent app, the best one so far. Had to use their customer service at 6:30pm on a Saturday evening, and within minutes they responded.

GF5 Masks, Inc.
5 days using the app
importify replied April 11, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure and welcome to Popify :)

January 30, 2020

loving this app, was able to create a notification easily. highly recommend this app. the best part is they offer free version too but I am definitely upgrading. +point for customer service.

Komfy Bra
5 days using the app
March 24, 2021

It really is a good app to use for pop-ups .. Such a pleasant conversation with the DEVS .. Nothing but good things

Luxxi Clothing