Popify ‑ Social Proof SalesPop

Boost Sales, Purchases, Recent Sales & Recent Orders Popups

From $9.95/month. 3-day free trial.

tophammocks

Location Israel

Great app! It helps me showing my customers that my store is legit and real. I'm using the last orders popups which looks great on my theme and I'm getting very good results using it! Thanks guys!

Stella-Bijou

Location Germany

I use this app to notify comments in my store and it works brilliantly also in the free plan. Thank you very much. The support is outstanding, immediate reaction and help.

SipsyLA

I used this pop-up to notify customers that our store is close, but the pop-up kept getting stuck and stayed active even though the status said "disabled". I lost a bunch of customers because of this!

March 24, 2020

We didn't get any email from you guys about the issue, i reached out to you via email/chat minutes after we got this review and spoke with melody, she mentioned that she already removed the app. sorry about the inconvenience that you guys had, next time please reached out to us with the issue and our team will be happy to help.

zissu themes

easy to use, free popup creator. with tons of template, great customer service and help from the developer himself it turned popify into a great popup app. totally recommend it to others

Shop at Mags

Outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend all of their products. They work great and so easy to use!

BSG Auto Glass SA

Location South Africa

App is working good after 5 days, had minor problem and support was quick and efficient. Highly recommanded!

GetItAlmostFree

Using it for a few days already for showing off my latest orders and it looks great, a lot of customization options for the design. Support was quick and helped me with some questions.
Thank you!

peteeshirts

Location Israel

So far so good! Installing the app and creating notification was easy, notification design looks really good and I’m pretty sure it will improve my sales results.

Komfy Bra

loving this app, was able to create a notification easily. highly recommend this app. the best part is they offer free version too but I am definitely upgrading. +point for customer service.

colstonsons

Location Israel

Was able to create my first notification in minutes, cool design templates, smooth notification and love the fact that they offer a free plan to test it out.

1 2 3 4 6 Next