Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify

Sales Pop Ups Urgency ‑ Popify | Reviews

by importify

Boost Sales Popup Purchases & Recent Orders for Social Proof

Petwish

perfect, roy is a good helper, his team helped me to resolve my issues, thank you for all , i am very happy

Eleven Eleven Toys

I used this app for a new store. I reached out to customer service for help and they were amazing, quick, and professional. The pop up is a great addition to my store to help with conversion! Highly recommend this app!

Black Code Trends

I use this app to grow my online store presences with pop-up customers reviews. I've been using it for a month or so and it has really helped with sales. I really do like popify, it's user friendly and a great tool to have. I recommend it.

Luxxi Clothing

It really is a good app to use for pop-ups .. Such a pleasant conversation with the DEVS .. Nothing but good things

Aroha Balloons

This app is great to show sales to new customers. Great customer service when asked for assistance too.

Delight Vibe

Really quick and easy installation and great design options.
The app's dashboard is really good and usable.
I've selected the recent orders (and add to cart option!) popup and it worked perfectly. Thanks also for the free plan option, it really helps out new small business owners.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Guidalor

This is a very nice app, easy to customize, with a lot of cool features. Responses I received from their support were very rapid and to the point. Good value for money!

BcardsCreation

Great support. The app looks cool, and has a lot of built-in templates! Definitely I will continue using it in future

January 21, 2021

Bright Plaza

Great support! Fixed my problem within a few hrs. Easy to use app that looks great on my website. Highly Recommend.

January 18, 2021

My Pups & Me LLC

Love the information the Pop ups provide. Great customer service experience. Mike was great! accurate and fixed my problem in less than 24 hrs