Popify ‑ Social Proof SalesPop

Popify ‑ Social Proof SalesPop

From $9.95/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 30, 2021

This is a great app! not to be greedy I just wish the basics can off a little more customizations. I still appreciate it.

VISION ONTHEGO
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 23, 2021

I like this app because It give me a chance to my special offers to customers and very easy to use. I recommended . Thanks for your help

My Accessories inc
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 23, 2021

Just installed the app. Easy install. Looking forward to using to grow my business. Thanks for your support Mike!

Whatever You May Like
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 27, 2021

I just installed Popify now, This is a great app for me to grow my business. Thanks for the support Roy!!

miniME Office
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 28, 2021

I am really excited ... support is also great, I am specially Mike who helped me and clarified my doubts ...

AVIETTE DESIGNS LONDON
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 16, 2021

It was a nice application we used but it is sad that it is with free credit. A useful add-on. Thank you

TakıMarka
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 months
importify replied April 16, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

April 14, 2021

Loving the app so far. very intuitive. Had some questions and Roy immediately sorted us out. What a legend!

Mint United
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 13, 2021

Loving the app so far. Easy to set up, and customer service attentive, professional, and thorough. Thank you Popify Team.

The Nifty Koala
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 1, 2021

perfect, roy is a good helper, his team helped me to resolve my issues, thank you for all , i am very happy

Petwish
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 31, 2021

I used this app for a new store. I reached out to customer service for help and they were amazing, quick, and professional. The pop up is a great addition to my store to help with conversion! Highly recommend this app!

Eleven Eleven Toys