Popify ‑ Social Sales Pop ups

Popify ‑ Social Sales Pop ups

by importify

Free Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof & FOMO

Aroha Balloons

This app is great to show sales to new customers. Great customer service when asked for assistance too.

Delight Vibe

Really quick and easy installation and great design options.
The app's dashboard is really good and usable.
I've selected the recent orders (and add to cart option!) popup and it worked perfectly. Thanks also for the free plan option, it really helps out new small business owners.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Guidalor

This is a very nice app, easy to customize, with a lot of cool features. Responses I received from their support were very rapid and to the point. Good value for money!

BcardsCreation

Great support. The app looks cool, and has a lot of built-in templates! Definitely I will continue using it in future

January 21, 2021

Bright Plaza

Great support! Fixed my problem within a few hrs. Easy to use app that looks great on my website. Highly Recommend.

January 18, 2021

yourbarbersupply

The app is very easy to use and to setup and the notifications looks really nice on my store. I also love the ready to use templates it offers, it made my life so much easier. Thanks a lot!

DronesPhotography

I've been using Popify for more than a month now and it has increased the social proof in my store. I definitely see good results - i get less abandoned checkouts and a higher conversion rate. Thank you.

My Pups & Me LLC

Love the information the Pop ups provide. Great customer service experience. Mike was great! accurate and fixed my problem in less than 24 hrs

Cool Trends Now

I downloaded this amazing user friendly app and I cannot say enough good things about it- first of all the support team responds so fast it’s mind boggling- you are not alone for sure and that is important- what they offer is amazing as well so much you can do to increase sales with this app- many features that you may be paying for already all in one app- highly recommended!

senor223

Tried a few of these popup apps and this one was by far the simplest one to use...I created my discount popup in less than a minute! Thank you!

Previous 1 3