Sales Pop Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop Social Proof Popup

by importify

Display Recent Sales Order Design Notifications with Popify

My Pups & Me LLC

Love the information the Pop ups provide. Great customer service experience. Mike was great! accurate and fixed my problem in less than 24 hrs

Cool Trends Now

I downloaded this amazing user friendly app and I cannot say enough good things about it- first of all the support team responds so fast it’s mind boggling- you are not alone for sure and that is important- what they offer is amazing as well so much you can do to increase sales with this app- many features that you may be paying for already all in one app- highly recommended!

senor223

Tried a few of these popup apps and this one was by far the simplest one to use...I created my discount popup in less than a minute! Thank you!

Thehippyhappy

Great app with great support! The recent orders popups and the design customization is really Awesome. Also, I had a minor issue with my theme and the support team has helped me super fast! Thanks!

Bed and Sheets

This small little pop up does wonders to help boost sales as people are seeing others purchase at the same time while they are on the site. I've been using it on 2 other shops i have and it's increased my conversions rate!

Kind Apparel

simple, effective and super easy to install. The developers were super helpful too - I wanted a custom adjustment to the location display and they changed it for me immediately.

Dan'sToolsShop

I like that it's not disclosing recent customer’s full names like other popup apps that I used. It Was very easy to set up and the support team has responded to my questions ultra fast! , Thanks!

Evil Nails

Great app, great support! Very intuitive interface for designing popups, and lots of features. Thanks so much guys!

zimcraft

Just setup my first notification with it. Quick and simple.
I was having some trouble launching the App - Customer support was very quick and resolved the issue fast and professionally!

Cycling Frelsi

AMAZING APP! Easy to install and use. Many features in 1 app and I'm sure that I'm going to see increase in conversions. Another thing that I have test is the website speed that didn't change after using the app. Very recommended

April 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, welcome to Popify!

Previous 1 3