Popify Sales Pop Notifications

Popify Sales Pop Notifications

by importify

Boost Sales|Social Proof Popup Notification|Recent Sales Order

Fit Your Outfit

I've been using it since the beginning of my online shop, I love that It supports different languages by giving me the option to translate any word in the popup structure. Highly recommended if you want to boost your conversions!

Bed and Sheets

This small little pop up does wonders to help boost sales as people are seeing others purchase at the same time while they are on the site. I've been using it on 2 other shops i have and it's increased my conversions rate!

Jeans addicts

Easy to use and install, great social proof app with many different features and design tweaks. I'm using it to increase trust and sales on my shop. Also, The support team was amazing and answered all of my questions.

Kind Apparel

simple, effective and super easy to install. The developers were super helpful too - I wanted a custom adjustment to the location display and they changed it for me immediately.

catsismypassion

I'm using this app for showing social proof of recent orders and customers reviews and it works great. I love the customization it offers for timing and where to display the notifications. Thanks guys.

goldbeartoys

If you're looking for the easiest way to integrate popup notifications into your shopify site, this is an excellent App with a clean layout. I love the variety of templates it offers as well.

bracelets-addiction

The best tool for social proof I've found. You can set it up to show exactly what you want, when you want, and what design you want to use. Another great feature I like is their analytics, which shows me how many clicks and how many hovers I had.

Dan'sToolsShop

I like that it's not disclosing recent customer’s full names like other popup apps that I used. It Was very easy to set up and the support team has responded to my questions ultra fast! , Thanks!

Evil Nails

Great app, great support! Very intuitive interface for designing popups, and lots of features. Thanks so much guys!

WhatsNewShop

Popify bring something new compare to other apps in the same niche, you can design the notification from scratch customize it to look perfect with your store design and that’s why I give it 5 stars, yes there are things to improve but the potential is huge!

Previous 1 3 4