Upsells, free gifts, and more
Increase your average order value by offering upsells and increase customer lifetime value with free gifts.
Native Post Purchase Upsells
Unlike all other upsell apps, our app adds the product to the existing order!
Promotions show up on the thank you page without any installation or development work required!
About Post Purchase Promotions
Post purchase promotions is a highly flexible promotions tool shown on the order success page (after checkout). Offer your customers a variety of promotions from product samples to cross-sells. It's the first native post purchase upsell app!
Just install the app and you're ready to go. No code installation required. Works with any theme and all payment gateways.
- Product Upsells/Cross-sells
- More types coming soon
Easily target different types of orders with our flexible rules engine. Options include:
- Order eligibility (minimum/maximum subtotal, minimum/maximum products in order)
- Customer eligibility (customer tag, shipping location, registered only, guest only, first time customer)
- Product eligibility (product, variant, vendor, sku, price, sale price)
- Shipping country
Ideas for Promotions
- Showcase related cross-sell products that a customer may be interested in.
- Sell off old inventory using cross-sells.
- Provide product samples to convert customers in the future on new and existing products. For example, beauty products, food samples, fabric swatches, etc.
How It Works
- Create a new promotion
- Enable promotion
- Customer orders that meet eligibility will begin to see the promotion on order success
- Track performance on analytics page
- Create additional promotions and sort by priority to enable different promotions for different types of orders.
- Google Analytics
- Shopify Flow
What gateways does it support? It supports all payment gateways.
Does it create a new order? No. It adds the promotional product(s) directly to the existing order.
What sort of analytics does it track? Every promotion has an analytics dashboard showing views, clicks, redemptions and revenue earned.
- We leverage order editing so this may affect fulfillment if you use a 3rd party fulfillment system which does not support order editing. We recommend delaying order syncing with 3rd party systems by 30-60 minutes.
- Currently, product discounts must already be present on the product price. This is changing soon.
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
$10 per 1000 additional orders up to $500
Includes first 250 monthly orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
It is difficult to choose an upsell app after the purchase. This one is really great, it allows you to add the offer to the previous order which no other app allows in native. The support is reactive