PostCo 360: Returns Center

Automate returns from store credit, exchanges to labels & more

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tumbleweed TexStyles

We've been happy using PostCo 360 for our returns/exchanges so far. It's very user-friendly and customizable on the backend, and the customer side is simple to use and much more attractive than the previous system we were using. The onboarding was very easy, and the PostCo team has always been extremely responsive and helpful any time we've reached with a question or issue. Would definitely recommend!

ISTO.

Location Portugal

We started using this app to automate our returns & exchanges process and within a few months, we've come to realise the whole process is a lot more efficient for both our customers & internal team. Their customer support is excellent - super prompt, helpful and attentive. Totally recommend.

THE CURATED

Location Australia

The onboarding process with Melisa was very smooth and she was always helpful and responsive. The app itself is very easy to use and we have not had any major issues so far. There are a lot of different rules and customisation options as well which is great!

COVEN & Co.

Location Australia

EDIT: PostCo did get in touch with me and refunded the shipping charges that we incorrectly received. I'm still unhappy that we were being charged for return shipping fees for the past 8 months, and would have continued to do so had we not noticed and reached out to them. When I asked why this went unnoticed for so long, they apologized but no explanation was given. The app is otherwise very user-friendly and easy to use. It has certainly made our return process smoother. As our issue has since been resolved, we'll continue to use the application for our store, and I recommend it to other merchants, however, do be aware of any return shipping charges if you integrate your post account, and ensure you are refunded accordingly. We will be removing PostCo. from our website. We have integrated shipping, so the customer has been paying for return costs, and then we have also been getting billed for return fees on our monthly invoice. It won't allow us to switch off integrated shipping through the app either.

ELIYA THE LABEL

Location Australia

Highly recommend this app for any fashion eComm businesses. The apps support team will always go above and beyond to help customise your portal to suit your businesses needs. There is rarely anything they cant do! Very quick to respond and so helpful. The app makes returns easy and seamless and allows you to charge customers for return shipping domestically and internationally which we feel like most other Returns Portal are lacking. Highly recommend.

Bia Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I really like the features this app offers! it seems very easy to use and install, and it has videos to follow to help with setting up your account. It also has a nice customizable return portal which I think is straight forward to use

Miakoda

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I'm so excited to find PostCo 360! I was managing returns and exchanged manually and it was so much work. I am so happy to have an app that does it all for me. And Fara was amazing at walking us through how everything works and helping us get onboarded!

White & Co Living

Location Australia

The transition to using Post Co has been seamless! The staff were very supportive with the set-up, super prompt with replies and always happy to help - special thank you to Felicia! The interface is user-friendly and easy to set up.

The Home Security Superstore

We transitioned to them recently and the process was seamless. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The interface is very user-friendly as well.

Mien Studios

A mighty app with bells and whistles we need to make returns and exchanges seamless for our customers. Their support team members are friendly and responses are prompt and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5