Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Jj Hat Center

Great app! The installation was quick, and the support from Brad was fantastic. Thank you all!

Fine Design Trading Company

Best app on Shopify if you want your customers to be able to sort and find products quickly. If you're going to pay for just one app, I highly recommend this one. This app is POWERFUL. Being able to sort like the 'big box' stores is/was the most requested option from my customers and has already increased sales. I am super 'picky' and Brad was OUTSTANDING with helping me with the initial setup. Since I am still loading in suppliers and new collections I look forward to creating a solid sort and search system for every line I carry. If you want to check out what I have so far, my store is www.finedesigntradingcompany.com. I cannot recommend this app enough for stores who carry multiple lines and product types.

Big shout out to Brad and the team!
Aletheia

Sonice Vn

Awesome tool! Helped our team to run a bilingual site in a few days only. Support is extraordinary!

Belowgresheet

I use the filtering app. It does exactly what it should. I can easily organize categories by tags. When all is said and done it looks like Ebay's hierarchical menu. I had to put a little sweat equity in but it was well worth it! 6 stars.

The Design Edit

So far, so good! This app does a great job of getting around Shopify's limitations with filters, and Brad provides excellent support and customer service, making customisations for us where possible

Lachemise

This app is amazing. Does exactly what it says it does without any trouble. Also, Brad gives fantastic customer service. 5/5!

Roominga

Works like a charm! Great Support! What should I say? 5 from 5!

The Joy Factory 3

This app was recommended by our web development company. At first I did not have much expectation other than it's an app to help my customer filter and sort through our 300 SKUs. I was pleasantly surprise to see that because of this tool my SEO also was boosted for some very competitive key word terms. Also the landing pages that drive this traffic is pre-filtered so the customers gets served the correct SKU corresponding to their search. I did not plan for this but it was nice to see. I highly recommend this tool to other website owners. Check out my site and find out how mine works, www.thejoyfactory.com and see it in action.

One Shop Lingerie

How much do I love this app? 5 Stars and more. The documentation was a bit daunting to say the least, but I concentrated on playing with one small collection and got there in the end. Plus you need to check that you have your settings correct on your theme. So patience pays off. It works perfectly and I didn't need support once, or to request customisation. My store won't open for about 6 weeks so you can't see it yet. However, I will be installing in another store that's been operating for 2 years with a theme that didn't support side bars. Now changing to a side bar theme because it's worth it to get this app. (If you're looking for a left side bar theme Retina is one of them). Do the free trial and set aside an hour to work through the instructions slowly and patiently - well worth it.