Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Really Good Pets Shop

This makes my site look professional and much easier to navigate. I sell dog supplies, so there are lots of products. For example Dog Collars has martingales, nylon, leather, sparkle, etc. These filters make it much easier for my customer to fine tune what they are looking for. Great app!

Fashionsbyindia

I totally recommend this App and it works great. Brad is very co-operative and helps a lot. If you are new to this app, i recommend paying $$ for Customizing it so it will not take your time and Initial trial and error tricks. Once it's linked to website and created all filter menus and collections, this App works like a Charm. Love it. It does his job as it supposed to and helps buyers a lot to search specific products. Great work. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

7879Designs

Really helped us on customizing the shop, with shopify's limited ability this really helped remove some of the restraints we were working with dealing with our upholstery shop

Saree Switch

My page looks like a professional ecommerce website thanks to the filter menu! This app is great and the support is even better, thanks Brad for your help!

Ginni Bloom

The filter menu looks good and had become very convenient too for anyone to look for a product. Truly as it says, my store looks like a top online store! Thanks Brad for all the help, really appreciate.

Camp Snax

So pleased with the performance of this app in delivering the filter experience that I was looking for. Additionally, Brad was incredible to work with. His communication and support in working with me to ensure that their app worked properly was outstanding.

Stylish Reflections LLC.

Solid app, works great, looks great, exactly what I was after.

yourbarstoolstore

the best app we have and amazing customer support

CherryAffairs

Superb app with great support and knowledgeable programmer. Nicely done.

DIAMOND PRIDE

great app! good work around for the lack of filter options within shopify itself. adds great usability to your store!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next