Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Appellation Nation

There was an obscure issue with filtering on returning to the Collections page from the Product page as a result of the theme I was using. Bish, bash, bosh: identified and sorted in (almost) no time. Super service. Thanks!

August 13, 2020

Fantastic! And thanks for the great review!

BCF.lt

I literally cannot select lower than 5* and here's why. Now, you may say this is a fake review, and i won't mind that, but the amount of help and actual work their team member Chris has done is amazing. We're running on a custom theme and we've had minor issues with the filters themselves. So the amazing Chris went ahead and fixed them. Unfortunately, our theme didn't like these changes, so we needed to make more adjustments which in the end lead to even better theme logic than it was before and it was all done by Chris within hours (literally, when he's online, he's a freaking lightning). He implemented changes that are way beyond filters but it made everything work together in an amazing sync.

I'd definately recommend this app just for the amazing support team and their will of making it work for you!

August 13, 2020

Great to hear, we really appreciate the fantastic review!

Khazana

Fantastic app with lots of functionality. We sell over 400 items in our shop and this app helped our customers select by different categories!

R.a. Boutique

My shop works a lot online and the team in 24h has customized my requests and is very professional. very good 5 stars. recommended

dj-skins

I need to say that this is the best App-support experience I had so far!
Very helpful! Just 3 days after installing the app, it is EXACTLY how I wanted it, with all the code changes that the support was necessary for.
I use the color filter, and love the way it looks and works.
I would give 6 stars if this would be possible :)

ECD CUSTOMS INC

I needed to filter by color but I wanted the app to pull just the specific variant colors and this is the only app that I found that can do it this good. You just name your colors and it picks it up as a tag.
The best part is they are always helping, at the beginning it might look complicated but they helped me with anything I needed and even did the install for me into my theme and tons of adjustments after.
Now the app is doing exactly what I need and I am still on my trial. Without paying anything they have helped me so much. This app will be well worth the $15 a month now that customers will filter by color.
I strongly recommend this app, they are so helpful!

Kawaii Kids

We have been using this app for a while now and love it! It simplifies everything in our categories (which are quite large) and makes finding something a hell of a lot easier! They set it up for us, shuffled it around so that we were happy with the look and feel of the filtering, and then when I've had questions, there is always someone to help on the live chat. Highly recommend if you have large categories and need to filter them in an easy no fuss way :)

Grain & Frame

We've used this tool to help introduce faceted navigation for our customers after looking for some time we felt that this was the right tool for us.

One of the things we look for when using the app is the response and quality of the customer service from app developers. The guys at Power Tools have been amazing.

We've contacted the team numerous times and have had excellent service from Elena, Chris and Brad.

I recommend these guys 100%

Thank you.

meri-meri-US-staging

This app is one of the easiest apps I have ever had to install. We had an issue with the filter menu not appearing on our sidebar, but this was sorted really quickly. Everyone I spoke to was it really pleasant. Overall an amazing experience.

Amsterdam Heritage

We used this app to perform size filters. The help desk and guidelines are extremely user friendly and easy to understand and follow. We had a very easy time working with them.