Powerful Product Filtering
Get more sales by streamlining your customer's shopping experience.
Customized For You
Quickly create, modify and maintain a filter menu that behaves just like your customer’s favorite store.
Easy To Install
Save time with our easy 1-click installer, so you can focus on what matters most. Fully customizable and flexible for your needs
About Filter Menu by Power Tools
Looking to Simplify Your Store & Grow Your Sales?
If you’re searching for a way to boost your stores performance... then a smooth navigation system could be your answer.
Retail experts have proven that when stores make it easier for their customers to shop, their sales go up. Why? Because your customers are short on time, and they’ll reward you for making their life easy.
That’s why we built the Power Tools Filter Menu for store owners like you. That want to squeeze the most potential out of their store, right now!
It’s Everything You Need To Make Shopping Frictionless...
- Improved Store Navigation. It's designed based on leading retailers like Amazon and Ebay. So you can offer your customers a world-class shopping experience. Plus, boost your conversion rates too!
- Hands-Free Filter Maintenance. Get the full experience of an advanced filter menu without all the work. The in-built ‘tag sync’ feature automatically maintains and sorts your filter menus.. so you don’t have to.
- Flexible Filter Options. Create filters based on Price, Brand, Type, Variants such as Color or Size, or any other collection or tag.
- Tailored To Your Store. Whether you’re using a native theme or a custom-made one, our support team will tailor the app to your needs.
And It Includes Some Awesome Perks Too!
- Try It FREE For 14-Days. Don’t pay a penny until you know it works.
- Seamless 1-Click ‘Developer-Free’ Installation. Don’t waste time or money installing the app or hiring a developer.
- Friendly, Responsive Customer Support. Get all your questions answered, right now.
- No Ads or Branding. Keep your store professional and congruent with your brand.
Try It FREE Right Today
It takes just a few minutes to setup, and requires no development experience. That's right, no coding required… and it's FREE FOR 14-DAYS!
Once it's installed, it's super easy to manage and update the app anytime. If you ever run into trouble, you'll have access to our support to help you get the most out of this app.
But don't take our word for it. You can see this app live and functioning on our demo store.
If you loved the app, why not checkout the rest of the Power Tools Suite? The Filter Menu app works great with our other products too.
- Power Tools Suite
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This was my first product filter app and it worked. I am lazy but I did manage to make it work, using just collection which the app does for you. Never went back to my collections though, I'd be lost. I am moving on from this app now mainly because I need a cheaper solution and other apps provide that with smart search bar as well. This app is great and easily customisable if you have the time to invest time into it. Something my store isn't ready for.
Thanks for the great review!
Second time using this fantastic app and a bit more knowledge about it. 5/5 again. See my other review below for Koast Clothing for more info. If you plan to build complex filtering structures then I would advise contacting the excellent support team. Tanya is often on hand to help and Chris and the dev team will troubleshoot more complex solutions or issues. There may be times when you need their help for rendering issues because there are so many different themes out there. Shopify does not offer an OR logic option, only AND - it is a limitation of the platform. Power Tools "Replacer" really helps with this limitation. I ran into a serious issue when creating a filter which was no fault of Power Tools and they worked with me to get out of jail. Keep in mind that Filter Menu radically increases your tag count in certain cases (colours and sizes for example) so factor this in with Shopify's suggested 1000 site wide limit and 250 tags per product limit. Thoroughly recommended and thanks to the team again!
Thanks for the lovely review, our support teams work very hard so we really appreciate it!
Best app for this type. Awesome functions and a great support!!! Used it for color filters for my shop. Already worth it!!
Fantastic! Thanks for the glowing review!