Pushdaddy Countdown Timer

Pushdaddy Countdown Timer

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

Sant Blanc

This app makes great countdowns, but is very glitchy. I can't seem to save my work properly. When I'm working on a countdown, it will reset itself when I try to save it.

The Good Days Apparel

not user friendly.hard to navigate but it is cute. wish it had more options. other than that its okay for being free

Décorations Jardins

Everything seems to work when I create my bar until I scheduled dates and save... at this time the app put me back on the welcome page and I'm not able to come back on the bar I've created. What happened ?

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

Sometimes the timer shows up, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it isn't there and then suddenly appears...pretty hit or miss for the overall low-budget appearance (I'd take one or the other, but together, not so much). And yes, I cleared my cache and cookies and all that, tested on other devices, etc. So no excuses, y'all!

Confetti Interiors

I just got. I’m not sure yet. Every time I try to save my work it sends me to review. I might love it.

Louis Bourgon

Parece bom, mas tem muito bug. O contador que criei e salvei fica sumindo no ADMIN. Não transmite segurança de que funcionará.

Minor League Baseball Official Store

Very buggy, but maybe expected with a free app? After getting through all the bugs, I'm hoping my timers finally work ok, but I guess I'll know more tomorrow! A few notes below for feedback for the developer, as well as interested customers.
-The app saves out randomly and automatically makes your countdowns live every time you make a change. -At the same time it does this, it asks you to rate the app via pop up and doesn't allow you to close out of the rating pop up box, but instead forces you to click on it taking you to another tab to rate the app...again, it does this constantly and is very interruptive to anyone trying to get their campaign set up quickly. -It only allows you to create 3 countdowns at a time (we actually needed more than this)
-You cannot assign countdowns to themes. This would be a nice addition to this app. -Sometimes when you go to edit a campaign, it loses all your date and time information, forcing you to have to go back and adjust that information -- which again, is frustrating when you've done this already and are trying to get on to the next activation element for your campaign.

RYF Fight Gear

Recurring Timer doesn't work. The bar doesn't show. I changed my theme and it doesn't it doesn't crossover.

The Country Canine Company

Have to upgrade to get a lot. Not very clear wording for first time users who may not have used countdown before

JMK Hair & Braided Wigs

I love the countdown features of this app. Thanks a lot for making it free. it's helped my business grow

Previous 1