Pushdaddy Countdown Timer

Pushdaddy Countdown Timer

by pushdaddy.com

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

DicaStore™

Ottimo e Facile da usare. Converte con una percentuale maggiore rispetto agli altri simili app. Consigliato Bene.

Izzy's Dealz

Just got it but excited to see how it performs! Looking forward to seeing what it can do to drive conversion on the site.

SR1 Volleyball

The timer is definitively good but he interface is not as friendly as it should be. for example: the 24/7 bottom for contact points to a WhatsApp number that is used by someone not associated to this app. I cannot make the timer stays the whole time while navigating my website. it says that premium features are free but my timer does not flashes. I wish it will stays on the whole time only that feature is really worth it. I hope to see this app improving soon so I can give it 5 starts.

HidenDIAMOND

I love It very good. easy to use can't wait to see the conversion rate how can't it be after using this app

New Way Bazaar

It is a good app. There are various option available to modify the text. There are various animations available which makes its easy for us to work.

apollohealthzone

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RACKET MANIA

EASY TO USE EVEN FOR BEGINNER USER LIKE ME. LET'S WAIT THE FINAL RESUL TO HAVE 5 STARS REVIEW.......

Toymana

Great app and it is free. I hope to get more sales with this app. There could be some improvement in terms of function-wise and layout of the buttons. The youtube tutorial is not updated.

Amber Time Watches

First great and useful app I have found on shopify - very effective and easy to use. Would recommend.

Fancy Farm Skincare

Great App! Very helpful. But a little buggy at times. For example, we found the font section to be very buggy.

Previous 1 3 4 5