Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 17, 2022

I had a rocky start, but the app was just updated and it works beautifully. There are no codes to copy and paste. It is very easy to install. There are so many options to customize your timer. Customer service responded in the chat which is rare. I did not have to wait for an email. The help was quick and solved my issue. I recommend this app.

Cooki Bloom
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 14, 2021

This app is freeeeeee and very good customizations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then only 3.99 per month for more premium features.

Touchesport Australia
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 3, 2021

I downloaded this app and it was quick and easy to set up. It has multiple fonts to pick from and different design templates as well. So far I’m loving it.

Star X Crossed
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 26, 2021

Just absolutely love this app. Same functionality as the others but many more features for free and a really affordable upgrade plan. Thank you team I wish more developers were like you!

Fashion Colab
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 12, 2021

For a free app, this is amazing! I used it on my website audioso.ca and I was very happy. It helped with my conversion rate.

Audioso
Time spent using app: 30 days
April 11, 2021

So far so good! I am looking forward to using this app in my new store. The app have many different designs, font and setting options to choose from.

Luxx Secret
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited April 10, 2021

it works perfectly on the LANDING page FOR ONCE but when browsing another pages it doesn't appear till refreshing the page, knowing that i ticked the option to show on all pages, so how can i get it solved please?

MHMStudios
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 9, 2021

GREAT! very friendly and easy to use! Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Underwear-Zone | Oficial CR7 Underwear
Portugal
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 7, 2021

Realy nice, Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Perfumesoils
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 7, 2021

AWESOME, works really well and we will continue to use this app in the furture. Crazy how many features it has for free

Sticks & Doodles